WTF is up with Neymar's hair?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
and race is not even real according to him so why the fukk does he care so much?

:dahell:

race is not real in a biological sense. but it is in a social/societal sense. and I dislike anyone who abandons their people when they're facing oppression rather than standing up to the oppression. Neymar and the other black soccer legends of Brazil like Ronaldo could've moved race relations forward by standing up to the racism faced by black people in Brazil rather than trying to just become white in that society. they took the easy way out and I don't respect that.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
race is not real in a biological sense. but it is in a social/societal sense. and I dislike anyone who abandons their people when they're facing oppression rather than standing up to the oppression. Neymar and the other black soccer legends of Brazil like Ronaldo could've moved race relations forward by standing up to the racism faced by black people in Brazil rather than trying to just become white in that society. they took the easy way out and I don't respect that.
because they're not black in brazil, in brazil, their society, they are prado/mixed. :mindblown:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
abel-xavier1.jpg

Worst+Haircut+In+Football+History+-+Abel+Xavier+-+Too+much+blonde+hair+dye+used+here+I+think..jpg
Abel Xavier back in the day we used to call him GAWD :wow:

KSR-00231239985.jpg

:blessed:

LLMR

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's popular among the younger French player with the cuts in the eyebrows. They are young and they got money :manny:

Samuel-Umtiti_large.jpg

paul-pogba.jpg

Alexandre-Lacazette_large.jpg

1699360.jpg

img-0103-itw-bahebeck-avant-om-retour-690.JPG

pea.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
because they're not black in brazil, in brazil, their society, they are prado/mixed. :mindblown:

:comeon: prado people face just as much discrimination. you see it in the favelas. it ain't just dark skin african nikkas up in there. ronaldo and neymar both are favela born. and when they get on, they're not sticking up for their prado brethern. they are trying to be white.

so if you'd like, I'd rephrase my criticism to why Neymar wants to change his image from a mixed nikka to white. why did ronaldo go to europe and say he was white? lets not act like these brazilian c00ns are simply saying I'm mixed. they're saying they are white. totally abandoning their people and community.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:comeon: prado people face just as much discrimination. you see it in the favelas..
as someone that has been to brazil, more than once, no they dont. knock it off. the majority of the population look like him, not the other way around. and a blondie from a favela faces discrimination too. you're not making any point. just spewing a whole lot of rubbish.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
right? folks talkin about he would get a nikka wake up call, no he wouldn't that nikka looks like a straight prado, thats like 70% of brazil, he's a typical brazilian, no different than adriana lima. I swear I had no idea dude had black in him. its one of those things where you think he 'might' but its not really 'there'. like Vin Diesel. I be thinking dude is just italian/sicilian :heh:

thats only cause you never saw Vin Diesel with hair.

DB6P4MH.jpg
49cf190838b0725cdabc46008997dc26.jpg

with their natural hair grown, its easy to see that both Neymar and Vin Diesel are black. its just both go out of their way to appear racially ambiguous for personal gains.

I personally prefer individuals who stand up to oppression and discrimination rather than those that try and run away from their black half so they can assimilate into the white supremacist world.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
thats only cause you never saw Vin Diesel with hair.

DB6P4MH.jpg
49cf190838b0725cdabc46008997dc26.jpg

with their natural hair grown, its easy to see that both Neymar and Vin Diesel are black. its just both go out of their way to appear racially ambiguous for personal gains.

I personally prefer individuals who stand up to oppression and discrimination rather than those that try and run away from their black half so they can assimilate into the white supremacist world.
yea 'personal gains' which is EXACTLY why they are not black. mixed breeds are nomadic. they can switch and flip fences for personal gains, which is why blacks need to learn to define themselves. I go by the 75% rule. Vin Diesel is not. lf he had a child with a white woman, his kid would be white. He will raise him as a white child.

You dont know shyt, and your mentality is old and dangerous

you think by lumping them up as black you'll be treated like them, be seen as them, but you won't. you have some personal issue why you won't call them what they really are. mixed breeds. thats what they are.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Explain why Two black people can't have a White/Chinese/Indian baby?

Race is a social construct is meant for weak minded individuals like Kobe and Tiger Woods.

1312372233754.gif

when i say race isn't biological but rather a social construct, i am getting at the fact people consider groups like the south sudanese dinka and west african yoruba to be the same race yet they diverge greatly in terms of physical features, genetics, and culture. the same is true for eastern europeans and western europeans.

the concept of creating groupings around people based on phenotype has no support or correlation to biology. I have no idea what you were getting at about the whole producing white baby shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea 'personal gains' which is EXACTLY why they are not black. mixed breeds are nomadic. they can switch and flip fences for personal gains, which is why blacks need to learn to define themselves. I go by the 75% rule. Vin Diesel is not. lf he had a child with a white woman, his kid would be white. He will raise him as a white child.

You dont know shyt, and your mentality is old and dangerous

you think by lumping them up as black you'll be treated like them, be seen as them, but you won't. you have some personal issue why you won't call them what they really are. mixed breeds. thats what they are.

:snoop: you fukkin moron. i'd like for all humans to be lumped the same and treated fairly. like i said a million times, i don't believe race is some real thing so that i need to worry about categorizing people as mixed breeds or whatever. we ain't dogs.

i simply believe that since we live in a white supremacist world, people who have black ancestry shouldn't go out of their way to distance themselves from their own legacy as a way to acquiesce to an unjust system. they should stand up to it.

if racism never existed, i wouldn't give two shyts what people of mixed ancestry did. its just that since we lived in a racist world, i consider it weak when people who are part black p*ssy out and would rather live in comfort in an unfair world rather than challenge it.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:snoop: you fukkin moron. i'd like for all humans to be lumped the same and treated fairly. like i said a million times, i don't believe race is some real thing so that i need to worry about categorizing people as mixed breeds or whatever. we ain't dogs.

i simply believe that since we live in a white supremacist world, people who have black ancestry shouldn't go out of their way to distance themselves from their own legacy as a way to acquiesce to an unjust system. they should stand up to it.

if racism never existed, i wouldn't give two shyts what people of mixed ancestry did. its just that since we lived in a racist world, i consider it weak when people who are part black p*ssy out and would rather live in comfort in an unfair world rather than challenge it.
fukk outta here you want to use them as bridge,nothing more nothing less. they're nomadic and you're furious they wont side with you.

thats when your sucka ass should learn blacks are in it alone, without the mixed breed flip floppers.