WTF is up with Neymar's hair?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
no we don't. race is a social construct. its created by the society you live in. there is no black gene or white gene. what makes someone black or white in this society is the perceptions and behaviors of other people. you can think you are not black all you want, but if the society treats you as black, then you are black.

we don't have a choice. race isn't something we choose. its given to us.
in that case in brazil he's white or prado, so whats your problem if thats what he claims since thats the social construct he came out of? :what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
in that case in brazil he's white or prado, so whats your problem if thats what he claims since thats the social construct he came out of? :what:

I have a problem with the fact he changed his skin color, nose, and natural hair texture from what it is NATURALLY to try and become that white person in brazilian society. I never made this thread demanding that brazil adopt US racial constructs.

this is Neymar as a kid.

neymarmenino2.jpg

this is him now.

blondfacehair2.jpg

my problem was with him changing his natural hair.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I have a problem with the fact he changed his skin color, nose, and natural hair texture from what it is NATURALLY to try and become that white person in brazilian society. I never made this thread demanding that brazil adopt US racial constructs.

this is Neymar as a kid.

neymarmenino2.jpg

this is him now.

blondfacehair2.jpg

His facial features look a lot different. Could be from the natural aging process though.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

this is Neymar as a kid.

neymarmenino2.jpg

this is him now.

blondfacehair2.jpg

Even if he's in a benz, he's still a nikka in a coupe. Breh will have that nikka wake up call:wow:

ChatGPT-5

Superstar
Daps

this is Neymar as a kid.

neymarmenino2.jpg

this is him now.

blondfacehair2.jpg

he's entitled to flex his white side all he wants. if he was tanning even darker and rocking a full blown fro you'd be :obama:

now he's flexing his white side you all :to:

the nikka can choose to rep whatever he wants. soccer players been doing outlandish shyt to their hair for decades. its what they do.

BocaRear

Daps
His facial features look a lot different. Could be from the natural aging process though.

he's rich & has to deal with white supremacy & sponsors on a daily tip, no way dude didn't pay to look whiter:mjlol:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag

this is Neymar as a kid.

neymarmenino2.jpg

this is him now.

blondfacehair2.jpg

dude just looks older and put gel in his hair, doubt he even had to process it. :what:

all he did was change his hairstyle you out here flipping out.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
dude just looks older and put gel in his hair, doubt he even had to process it. :what:

all he did was change his hairstyle you out here flipping out.
and race is not even real according to him so why the fukk does he care so much?

:dahell:

BocaRear

Daps
C'mon Neymar, Is it one mic or oochie wally? :JDNCAC:

:JDNCAC2:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
and race is not even real according to him so why the fukk does he care so much?

:dahell:
right? folks talkin about he would get a nikka wake up call, no he wouldn't that nikka looks like a straight prado, thats like 70% of brazil, he's a typical brazilian, no different than adriana lima. I swear I had no idea dude had black in him. its one of those things where you think he 'might' but its not really 'there'. like Vin Diesel. I be thinking dude is just italian/sicilian :heh:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
My nephew cuts his hair all weird and he is the best player on his team, every generation has their heros. People started shaving their heads when Ronaldo was in God mode, sign of the times.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
AFCON is always good for the outlandish hairstyles
Burkina-Faso-coach-Paul-P-008.jpg

This dude is Burkinabe

Kidiaba_0.jpg

The DRC keeper inspired by Tong Po