WTF is up with Neymar's hair?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk outta here you want to use them as bridge,nothing more nothing less. they're nomadic and you're furious they wont side with you.

thats when your sucka ass should learn blacks are in it alone, without the mixed breed flip floppers.

what is black then? cause the average black american has 20% european ancestry. can we all now claim to be mixed? or does mixed breed depend on phenotype? that if i'm light skin enough and can straighten my hair, i'm not black anymore? in that case what about siblings who come out looking different? are they separate races now?

race ain't real, so I'm confused by who are these blacks who are in it alone?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
what is black then? cause the average black american has 20% european ancestry. can we all now claim to be mixed? or does mixed breed depend on phenotype? that if i'm light skin enough and can straighten my hair, i'm not black anymore? in that case what about siblings who come out looking different? are they separate races now?

race ain't real, so I'm confused by who are these blacks who are in it alone?
75% rule. there's various reasons for this, but Im over this discussion. It's time to go out for the night.

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
abel-xavier1.jpg

Worst+Haircut+In+Football+History+-+Abel+Xavier+-+Too+much+blonde+hair+dye+used+here+I+think..jpg

Who is this guy?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
75% rule. there's various reasons for this, but Im over this discussion. It's time to go out for the night.

how do you determine that? genetic testing? or making sure people got 3 outta 4 grandparents that are black? do all 3 of the grandparents have to be 100% black? what about if 2 of the grandparents are mulatto?

in addition, who in this 75% can be black? just descendants of west africans? what about east africans like ethiopians? or how about the bushmen of south africa? would Nelson Mandela be black in this equation since he is 50% bushmen?

you gotta explain this "75% rule" cause it seems like something you just pulled outta ya ass.

Daps
Reppin
Catch me in the safari zone
as someone that has been to brazil, more than once, no they dont. knock it off. the majority of the population look like him, not the other way around. and a blondie from a favela faces discrimination too. you're not making any point. just spewing a whole lot of rubbish.
You're dumb as fukk, please stop posting

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
Tommy Knocks tripping on this one, gotta disagree with u fam about "pardos" being different than "pretos"....:patrice: that's kinda like the argument in America where the light skinned sister/brother gets treated better than the dark skinned sister/brother...so we suppose to separate ourselves from our own fam who might look more "European" :patrice:...now Neymar can be disowned if he wanna be on that im different but there are a lot of mixed Brazilians/Americans who self identify as black that I've met and want to be called black...u don't rock with them cause u see them as mixed?

Daps
Tommy Knocks tripping on this one, gotta disagree with u fam about "pardos" being different than "pretos"....:patrice: that's kinda like the argument in America where the light skinned sister/brother gets treated better than the dark skinned sister/brother...so we suppose to separate ourselves from our own fam who might look more "European" :patrice:...now Neymar can be disowned if he wanna be on that im different but there are a lot of mixed Brazilians/Americans who self identify as black that I've met and want to be called black...u don't rock with them cause u see them as mixed?

:whoa:

that's the problem right there. u guys looking at this from the perspective of mainstream American culture.

@Tommy Knocks is trying to tell u nikkas that shyt is different overseas. race relations is simplified here in the

U.S. when it comes to black/white relations, but in some countries like brasil u got a significant portion of the

population that don't fit in a box. And its not on some light-skinned/yellowbone shyt either. Like @Tommy Knocks

said before, some of them just look "mixed"

In a way it makes it easier to hide racial issues over there when u cant clearly define the population.

Here ur black first then american...over there ur brasilian first then whatever shyt they

calling themselves on the color spectrum...yall sitting around stressing about whether lil Ze or neymar are c00nin

when they could give two fukks about race relations in the US....so let them cook...if they wanna do them let them do them.....:manny:

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
:whoa:

that's the problem right there. u guys looking at this from the perspective of mainstream American culture.

@Tommy Knocks is trying to tell u nikkas that shyt is different overseas. race relations is simplified here in the

U.S. when it comes to black/white relations, but in some countries like brasil u got a significant portion of the

population that don't fit in a box. And its not on some light-skinned/yellowbone shyt either. Like @Tommy Knocks

said before, some of them just look "mixed"

In a way it makes it easier to hide racial issues over there when u cant clearly define the population.

Here ur black first then american...over there ur brasilian first then whatever shyt they

calling themselves on the color spectrum...yall sitting around stressing about whether lil Ze or neymar are c00nin

when they could give two fukks about race relations in the US....so let them cook...if they wanna do them let them do them.....:manny:

ive lived in Brazil, I know the race issues there as well......many of them are starting to learn how their skin color affects their standard of living.. ...some already knew subconsciously which is why some "negros" rather call themselves "moreno escuro" and not just straight up black....i got black brazilian friends fighting for their rights that care about specific brown/black brazilians who try their hardest to deny their African ancestry..my friends can't just "let them cook" when they are fighting to improve the lives of blacks there

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
ive lived in Brazil, I know the race issues there as well......many of them are starting to learn how their skin color affects their standard of living.. ...some already knew subconsciously which is why some "negros" rather call themselves "moreno escuro" and not just straight up black....i got black brazilian friends fighting for their rights that care about specific brown/black brazilians who try their hardest to deny their African ancestry..my friends can't just "let them cook" when they are fighting to improve the lives of blacks there
yea and theres also blonde hair green eye'd CURLY haired people, who look like they're from denmark calling themselves black to getpositions in uni programs taking away from actual black people.

ive been there enough times to know that prados are nomadic, and are mos def not 'fighting' for the blk cause. just like neymar. ahem.