WTF is up with Neymar's hair?

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
thats only cause you never saw Vin Diesel with hair.

DB6P4MH.jpg
49cf190838b0725cdabc46008997dc26.jpg

with their natural hair grown, its easy to see that both Neymar and Vin Diesel are black. its just both go out of their way to appear racially ambiguous for personal gains.

I personally prefer individuals who stand up to oppression and discrimination rather than those that try and run away from their black half so they can assimilate into the white supremacist world.
Vin never hid it. He shaved it because he looks better, and tougher without it. In fact, he made this short because he's mixed and how he was too black for white roles, too white for black roles, and he didn't speak Spanish so he couldn't play Latino. :mjlol: It's what got him noticed by Spielberg, and how he was cast in Saving Private Ryan

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

DUDE SHES NOT EVEN A HALF BREED.
THEY HAD TEST TUBE BABIES...
(LOOK IT UP)
SO ITS PRETTY OBVIOUS THEY HAD THE DOCS DO SOME EXTRA shyt.

YOU POSTING HIS KID MEANS WHAT?
WE SAW WHAT HE LOOKED LIKE BEFORE
HE BLEACHED HIS SKIN
CHANGED HIS NOSE
AND PERMED HIS HAIR.

WE ALREADY KNEW FROM SEEING HIS MOM THAT HE WASNT FULL BLACK.
:devil:
:evil:

That picture was on the front page of Yahoo! this morning.

They did an article on his son and other soccer player's kids.

A few of the comments were saying he should get a DNA test done on the kid.

I thought it was an interesting picture so I posted it here.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Vin never hid it. He shaved it because he looks better, and tougher without it. In fact, he made this short because he's mixed and how he was too black for white roles, too white for black roles, and he didn't speak Spanish so he couldn't play Latino. :mjlol: It's what got him noticed by Spielberg, and how he was cast in Saving Private Ryan

:deadmanny: @ the expression and delivery at the 1:30 mark...

"All of a sudden some fakkit out of nowhere...I'm talking about real homo..."

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
one drop rule was a blessing in disguise. rather than being separated into different groups and being politically weakened like these c00ns in brazil, the cacs in america unwittingly united us so that the light skin negro felt his interests were the same as the dark skin negro. its how we have a black president today and brazil (eventhough majority black by america's racial paradigm) still is controlled by blue eyed blonde haired crakkkas.

i welcome and celebrate the one drop rule.
QFT

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You are so full of shyt Breh. I'm sure your black ass probably tells those Chinese thots that you're mixed huh...
actually never. they think I am but I make sure to tell them I am half congolese, and speak my mothers dialect as well as having been to africa a couple of times.

you?