WTF is up with Neymar's hair?

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Stop acting like most of these muthafukkas aren't mixed. You know damn well there's a minority of just white Dominicans with no African ancestry. My maternal great grandmother was from Europe and I also have dark ass people in my fam too. :birdman:
:whoa: hey, i've had the argument with discussion with some of my cousins from DR with those Euro-type features, and they disagree. fukk it tho...let them believe what they want.

alotta dominicans are middle eastern, as well - mainly lebanese. i have that on my father's side.

sheeiiitt...it just looks like there was alotta multicultural fukkin going on in latin america way back when.

Daps
Reppin
NULL

DEFINITELY BLEACHED HIS SKIN...
BLACKS GET DARKER AS THEY AGE
DUE TO YEARS IN THE SUN...

this. its weird how we get darker as we age until we reach senior citizen status, then the trend reverses. i've noticed that some of grandparents don't look as dark now as they did back in the 70s and shyt.

its all about sun exposure. and its crazy to think dude would get lighter now that he's playing almost every other day in the sun.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
no. all i'm sayin is that anyone with any black ancestry is black in my book. and the more brothas we have in our ranks that are down for the cause, the better.

Malcolm X, Muhammad Ali, Frederick Douglass....all great civil rights legends....all light skin and would be non-black in places like Brazil.

I simply think its good that the Malcolm X's and Frederick Douglass' were on our side fighting for quality for black folks, rather than saying their mulatto and not seeing their interests as the same as dark skin negroes.
my ass. mulattoes have always been nomadic. you might have some exceptions, like Frederick but for the most part, they're there own people. with their own agenda. I dont like black girls feeling like mulattoes are the standard of black beauty. you see it all the time in the media ie Halle Berry, yet when she goes and have a kid, the kid comes out white. who do you think would get hired, a mulatto or black person? they're filling black folks spots and you aint even kno it.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
David Alaba before the money kicked in.

david-alaba-curly-hair-neymar-flat-iron-straightener-brazilian.jpg
It's obvious it's shopped man.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Nothing worse than this c00nery''
david-alaba-hair-style-black-mens-hairstyles-straightener-neymar.jpg
um if you wet his hair it would look exactly like that. dude probably only put gel in it. have you not seen a mixed person in the pool? curls magically disappear. throw a poodle in the pool and watch what happens.

his nose on the other hand, is def c00ning, but people modify their nose all the time. black folks have the least nose jobs. :heh:
his nose wasnt all that busted. I could see if he had a KRS1 nose and it didnt fit his face, but whatever if he didnt like his nose and wanted to change it, that's his body, he can do whatever he wants with it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
my ass. mulattoes have always been nomadic. you might have some exceptions, like Frederick but for the most part, they're there own people. with their own agenda. I dont like black girls feeling like mulattoes are the standard of black beauty. you see it all the time in the media ie Halle Berry, yet when she goes and have a kid, the kid comes out white. who do you think would get hired, a mulatto or black person? they're filling black folks spots and you aint even kno it.

:snoop: thats cause they are black. there was no rule during slavery that if a kid came out lookin like halle berry, he'd be free. he was still slave. maybe got preferential treatment but still called a nikka and was still property. this dividing us by skin color crap can only harm, not benefit. the reason for preference of light skin blacks over dark skin is WHITE RACISM. to blame light skin black folks for this or to marginalize them is moronic. we should be fighting together to stop ALL discrimination. not trying to blame light skin folks for the white supremacy racial paradigm.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
:snoop: thats cause they are black. there was no rule during slavery that if a kid came out lookin like halle berry, he'd be free. he was still slave. maybe got preferential treatment but still called a nikka and was still property. this dividing us by skin color crap can only harm, not benefit. the reason for preference of light skin blacks over dark skin is WHITE RACISM. to blame light skin black folks for this or to marginalize them is moronic. we should be fighting together to stop ALL discrimination. not trying to blame light skin folks for the white supremacy racial paradigm.
im not living on slave timelines, Im a free person, and I dont give a shyt what white people think and do or who they arrest or who they see as black or not. we define ourselves and if you came out of a white mom you're not black.
next thing you know you'll be wanting to classify arabs and mexicans as black because they face discrimination, lets also give them positions in the NAACP. knock it off.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not living on slave timelines, Im a free person, and I dont give a shyt what white people think and do or who they arrest or who they see as black or not. we define ourselves and if you came out of a white mom you're not black.
next thing you know you'll be wanting to classify arabs and mexicans as black because they face discrimination, lets also give them positions in the NAACP. knock it off.

no we don't. race is a social construct. its created by the society you live in. there is no black gene or white gene. what makes someone black or white in this society is the perceptions and behaviors of other people. you can think you are not black all you want, but if the society treats you as black, then you are black.

we don't have a choice. race isn't something we choose. its given to us.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
She looks black and Naymar does not.

Naymar with a cap on.

WZsyd7c.jpg

:manny:
I thought dude was half japanese half white with a brazilian tan for the longest. I didn't even know he had black in him. :heh:

brazilians have white one drop rule, that's there culture. dude mos def claims prado (mixed) which is an accurate description. the nikka is mixed, theres no if buts about it.