WTF is up with Neymar's hair?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He aint black

he's definitely black. I would guess at least 50%. Probably more.

neymar_1671120c.jpg

looks like your typical light skin negro. not even a mulatto.

McTwerk

Dreams and Nightmares
Daps
Reppin
In the Cloud
Some are.

This is not a black man?
vJRbj7Z.png

:usure:
The quote was this: "them nikkas from Spanish colonies( or in this case Portguese) try they hardest not to look black..."

Silva is black, but ever dude with a tan who lives in Brazil, Spain, Portugal etc isn't necessrily black.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
he's definitely black. I would guess at least 50%. Probably more.

neymar_1671120c.jpg

looks like your typical light skin negro. not even a mulatto.
50/50 aint black. he's a mixed kid, mixed doesnt mean black.

that ancient one drop bullshyt does not apply in brazil

nor should black people be following what white people define them as. define yourselves. we're a free people now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
50/50 aint black. he's a mixed kid, mixed doesnt mean black.

that ancient one drop bullshyt does not apply in brazil

nor should black people be following what white people define them as. define yourselves. we're a free people now.

one drop rule was a blessing in disguise. rather than being separated into different groups and being politically weakened like these c00ns in brazil, the cacs in america unwittingly united us so that the light skin negro felt his interests were the same as the dark skin negro. its how we have a black president today and brazil (eventhough majority black by america's racial paradigm) still is controlled by blue eyed blonde haired crakkkas.

i welcome and celebrate the one drop rule.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
one drop rule was a blessing in disguise. rather than being separated into different groups and being politically weakened like these c00ns in brazil, the cacs in america unwittingly united us so that the light skin negro felt his interests were the same as the dark skin negro. its how we have a black president today and brazil (eventhough majority black by america's racial paradigm) still is controlled by blue eyed blonde haired crakkkas.
so basically you think you need cac blood/mixed people to succeed. interesting to know.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
his mother looks like a mulatto (at the very least quadroon). his father a negro. I wouldn't call that mulatto. he definitely has non-black ancestry but not enough to be considered 50% non-black.

mc3a3enadineopaineymareairmc3a3rafaela2.jpg
His father is mixed too. Funny how you call his mother non-white but call his father black.

If Neymar was black he wouldn't look non-black just by straightening his hair.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so basically you think you need cac blood/mixed people to succeed. interesting to know.

no. all i'm sayin is that anyone with any black ancestry is black in my book. and the more brothas we have in our ranks that are down for the cause, the better.

Malcolm X, Muhammad Ali, Frederick Douglass....all great civil rights legends....all light skin and would be non-black in places like Brazil.

I simply think its good that the Malcolm X's and Frederick Douglass' were on our side fighting for quality for black folks, rather than saying their mulatto and not seeing their interests as the same as dark skin negroes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
His father is mixed too. Funny how you call his mother non-white but call his father black.

If Neymar was black he wouldn't look non-black just by straightening his hair.

you could straighten some ethiopian nikkas hair and they would look no different than Neymar. being black doesn't require having a broad nose and thick lips. there are many people who are 100% black who have noses and lips similar to Neymar.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
you could straighten some ethiopian nikkas hair and they would look no different than Neymar. being black doesn't require having a broad nose and thick lips. there are many people who are 100% black who have noses and lips similar to Neymar.
What the fukk does Ethiopians have to do with people of West African descent?

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
people in this thread lining up to classify themselves for the white man's approval :ahh: