WTF HALO COLLECTION for XBOXONE has a 20GB day one download u must download

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
But they could make disc one the drm disc.
If Microsoft ever releases a signed disc (one the xbox recognizes as a game, therefore has administrator rights to run executables or access root sectors) that does not contain DRM we would immediately use it to softmod the console. It would eliminate the need to hardmod it (alter the hardware via a modchip) to run burnt games and other 3rd party stuff. We could essentially reprogram the whole xbox if they were to make a careless oversight like that.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Softmod

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
lol halo creates LAN feature since halo1,

idiot claims its ducktales to whom ever uses the feature built into the game.

lol only on the coli
The guy you're arguing with; I don't think I've ever seen him be critical of anything Microsoft has done with the Xbox. He will defend anything. If his own child was thrown off the top of a skyscraper by Phil Spencer dude would rationalize why it needed to be done.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The guy you're arguing with; I don't think I've ever seen him be critical of anything Microsoft has done with the Xbox. He will defend anything. If his own child was thrown off the top of a skyscraper by Phil Spencer dude would rationalize why it needed to be done.
I think you're right, I think he's just trolling at this point.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Hmmmm...that's interesting.....but if Sony has Gaikai....and uses it.....We will be right back where we started with Sony still having the advantage over the Xbox. (I still can't believe they are bring back Crackdown...They just won't give up on it..lol) The ISP's are going to want their pound of flesh before that cloud becomes reality. So I won't put too much faith in it being pulled off...damn Comcast is going to be in Microsoft's ass for that money. Demos and pre-builds mean nothing to me....since I got suckered by Watch Dogs, FF7 PS3 demo, and ACU 900p fukkery....I can't trust any of it!
Man, you a funny guy :russ:
First off, Gaikai is a bullshyt online service sony bought from another company for 300million
Azure which is Microsofts cloud has ran Microsoft 13 billion dollars. They not even remotely in the same league
So what you suggested is not based in reality, but rather a sony fans "well then we'll be right back to where we started" made up reality. Its funny how you came to that conclusion, now maybe you'll realize how many other "sony fans" just assume the same shyt :wow:
Gaikai streams games over the internet.
Azure runs games over the internet.
Gaikai can stream a game like Pac-man
Azure can run the A.I. in Pac-man, could handle other task as well. In pac-mans case? Probably the entire game
But in a modern games case, the xb1 can do the graphics, the cloud will do the physics in the entire game
The result is what you seen in the vids I posted earlier. Basically a lot more can go on in xbox games
And that gap is only gonna widen.

Did you see Watchdogs at E3 2yrs ago, and how it was downgraded?
The cloud could make the XB1 version look like the version from 2yrs ago
Sony will never have a cloud that can do what Azure does. Only google's cloud is strong enough to do what the Microsoft cloud can do (FACT, you can google this if you dont believe)

So, yes. We are back to square one with the xbox having the massive advantage moving forward.
if I purchase a retail game I expect everything to be within the case

if I purchase a game online regardless of how big it is I surrender to the file size as I purchased online

buying retail then having to still download online is unacceptable
nikka shut the fukk up :mjlol:
If you have a NEXT GEN SYSTEM then you are online. Who the fukk has $500 or in your case, over a $1000 since you bought both systems at launch. Now you spending time talking about "what about if I didn't have internet"
Then you wouldn't be rocking high end electronics muthafukka. Get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt :camby:
nikka playing old Halo's now?? :ld:

What happened to TitanFaIl?
Well Microsoft snagged it as exclusive, and now you left starving hating on yet another AAA title in Halo
Just because you don't have access to those games, here you are sounding like a salty fakkit
Your parents didn't have you just so you could grow up and sound like a bitter bytch, man up :umad:
okay so I got two Xbox's, I wanna play offline LAN 4 v 4. I must first download 40gb between the two machines worth of data before I can play offline 4 v 4? lmao the more I think about it the more ridiculous this is.
I know, because who the fukk plays lan matches and doesn't have online.
You sound beyond ridiculous with that comment. People that plan Lan matches are usually NERDS, correct
Or at least, PC gamers right? People who often use online
They go hand in hand :hula: You know ppl who do lan parties but don't have internet?
If you don't then what the fukk are you really saying? Making up what if scenarios?
Ok, lets all be at the mercy of a bullshyt scenario brehz :shaq:

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
Man, you a funny guy :russ:
First off, Gaikai is a bullshyt online service sony bought from another company for 300million
Azure which is Microsofts cloud has ran Microsoft 13 billion dollars. They not even remotely in the same league
So what you suggested is not based in reality, but rather a sony fans "well then we'll be right back to where we started" made up reality. Its funny how you came to that conclusion, now maybe you'll realize how many other "sony fans" just assume the same shyt :wow:
Gaikai streams games over the internet.
Azure runs games over the internet.
Gaikai can stream a game like Pac-man
Azure can run the A.I. in Pac-man, could handle other task as well. In pac-mans case? Probably the entire game
But in a modern games case, the xb1 can do the graphics, the cloud will do the physics in the entire game
The result is what you seen in the vids I posted earlier. Basically a lot more can go on in xbox games
And that gap is only gonna widen.

Did you see Watchdogs at E3 2yrs ago, and how it was downgraded?
The cloud could make the XB1 version look like the version from 2yrs ago
Sony will never have a cloud that can do what Azure does. Only google's cloud is strong enough to do what the Microsoft cloud can do (FACT, you can google this if you dont believe)

So, yes. We are back to square one with the xbox having the massive advantage moving forward.

nikka shut the fukk up :mjlol:
If you have a NEXT GEN SYSTEM then you are online. Who the fukk has $500 or in your case, over a $1000 since you bought both systems at launch. Now you spending time talking about "what about if I didn't have internet"
Then you wouldn't be rocking high end electronics muthafukka. Get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt :camby:

Well Microsoft snagged it as exclusive, and now you left starving hating on yet another AAA title in Halo
Just because you don't have access to those games, here you are sounding like a salty fakkit
Your parents didn't have you just so you could grow up and sound like a bitter bytch, man up :umad:

I know, because who the fukk plays lan matches and doesn't have online.
You sound beyond ridiculous with that comment. People that plan Lan matches are usually NERDS, correct
Or at least, PC gamers right? People who often use online
They go hand in hand :hula: You know ppl who do lan parties but don't have internet?
If you don't then what the fukk are you really saying? Making up what if scenarios?
Ok, lets all be at the mercy of a bullshyt scenario brehz :shaq:
:cape: :pachaha:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
That's a very insensitive thing to say seeing as I have kids.

You guys here a really immature. You just want to hear yourself complain like some whiny babies. And then anyone who doesn't want to join in on your pitty party you want to insult them.

Grow up

notPsychosiz

I started this gangsta sh-
Daps
Reppin
dogbornwolf
And aren't y'all PC gamers too?

Y'all downloaded Wolfenstien and/or watchdogs at 40gb right?
A 40gb game can be stripped down to like 12-18 gigs usually.
I bet 10 gbs of that Halo pack is sound files in French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish... plus splash screens for regions you aren't in where the only difference is it says UK T-15 instead of ESRB T or some dumb equivalent.
5 Microsoft logo cinematics (one for each game) + 5 Bungie logo cinematics + 5 '343' logo vids + 25 esrb warnings (5 different regions x5 games) + 5 end credit movies is 1 gb by itself. All shyt I would immediately delete on the PC.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Seriously the first time I've been legit mad on here. If @winb83 basement dwelling ass was anywheres near me I'd be beating the breaks off his ass right now. Never reference my kids again you fukk boy.

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
You guys copping on release day better hope them servers can dish out that super saiyan bandwidth. Halo is prob going to be a top seller, mad people going to be downloading that shyt at the same time.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
A 40gb game can be stripped down to like 12-18 gigs usually.
I bet 10 gbs of that Halo pack is sound files in French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish... plus splash screens for regions you aren't in where the only difference is it says UK T-15 instead of ESRB T or some dumb equivalent.
5 Microsoft logo cinematics (one for each game) + 5 Bungie logo cinematics + 5 '343' logo vids + 25 esrb warnings (5 different regions x5 games) + 5 end credit movies is 1 gb by itself. All shyt I would immediately delete on the PC.
It's 5 full games. Hundreds of multiplayer maps. And a full 3 hours of brand new 1080p cutscenes. 65gb sounds pretty reasonable.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You guys copping on release day better hope them servers can dish out that super saiyan bandwidth. Halo is prob going to be a top seller, mad people going to be downloading that shyt at the same time.
I thought you was an xbot :wtf:

But I guess you can't be saying something like that :mjlol:

When has a Halo game crashed or had "PSN" like issues bruh :usure:

I recall some internet tales of Halo 4 issues, but I had the game day one and never had a hiccup.
The poster fatboi1 on here was having issues, I was in game with him when he kept lagging out

But then again, he seems to always lag out on games. Gears of war 3
Uncharted 2 and 3, same shyt would happen with him. He's in denial about his internet, never blames himself :smugbiden:

All other Halo games, I personally never had an issues. Halo 2, Reach, 4 I was around during their launches :manny:

2gunsup

Satsui No Hado
Daps
Reppin
Popozudas
I thought you was an xbot :wtf:

But I guess you can't be saying something like that :mjlol:

When has a Halo game crashed or had "PSN" like issues bruh :usure:

I recall some internet tales of Halo 4 issues, but I had the game day one and never had a hiccup.
The poster fatboi1 on here was having issues, I was in game with him when he kept lagging out

But then again, he seems to always lag out on games. Gears of war 3
Uncharted 2 and 3, same shyt would happen with him. He's in denial about his internet, never blames himself :smugbiden:

All other Halo games, I personally never had an issues. Halo 2, Reach, 4 I was around during their launches :manny:

I'm talking about the patch download, on release day. Unless it can be pre-loaded.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I'm talking about the patch download, on release day. Unless it can be pre-loaded.
Yeah, patch, whatever. XBL can handle it bruh. Nobody anywhere is even asking that question
That is a PSN issue that has been going on since Metal Gear Solid 4
Every major PS3 game released last gen had MAJOR issues online at launch
I was making thread after thread trumpeting that fact, so nobody can tell me shyt about the truth of what I just said
I know its a FACT. Which is why last year all I asked anyone who would listen online is what is sony gonna do different this gen
If they won't tell you, then the answer is NOTHING. And they gonna charge you for it :wow:
So while ppl still waiting for DriveClub to work, you over here trying to create fake fear over Halo?

The answer is XBL will be fine, just like its always been. Its the reason XBL is considered "special"