WTF HALO COLLECTION for XBOXONE has a 20GB day one download u must download

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
its only a product aimed at people with great internet because it requires you to download massive portions of the game.

you don't need amazing internet to play online shooters, ive already explained this to you
You need better than 24hours for 20gb interent. That's only like 2mbps. You'll be laggy and fukk up the match at that rate

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You need better than 24hours for 20gb interent. That's only like 2mbps. You'll be laggy and fukk up the match at that rate
you're making no sense, ive never lagged in any of my games. n 2mbps was not really available ten years ago yet everyone was playing fast paced 32 player shooters back then. you're talking bout you have no idea

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you're making no sense, ive never lagged in any of my games. n 2mbps was not really available ten years ago yet everyone was playing fast paced 32 player shooters back then. you're talking bout you have no idea
First off, games weren't pushing as much code back and forth then and secondly 2mbs was available.

You are buggin right now

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First off, games weren't pushing as much code back and forth then and secondly 2mbs was available.

You are buggin right now

its all relative,

that was a massive powerful game for its time,

in England 2mb was not available to the majority the country, yet we still played fast paced games

heck we was playing quake 3 on 56k modems when it first dropped.

you don't need amazingly fast speeds to play online games, just a good consistant connection. you do need great broadband to download 20GB with ease.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You are buggin right now
can I ask how old are you? ive got a strong suspicious from your ignorance you was born in the 90's. nothing else can explain how you know so little about 90s/00's online gaming.

furthermore how do I play halo at my friends house?

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
its all relative,

that was a massive powerful game for its time,

in England 2mb was not available to the majority the country, yet we still played fast paced games

heck we was playing quake 3 on 56k modems when it first dropped.

you don't need amazingly fast speeds to play online games, just a good consistant connection. you do need great broadband to download 20GB with ease.

There's a reason online gaming was considered for the elite only back then. You needed access to quality Internet which a lot of people didn't have. If you were playing with shyty internet then your experience was shyty just like if is now.
can I ask how old are you? ive got a strong suspicious from your ignorance you was born in the 90's. nothing else can explain how you know so little about 90s/00's online gaming.

furthermore how do I play halo at my friends house?

I'm a grown ass man dog :birdman:

I played online on the 2000s. I had road runner high speed Internet which was rated at 5mbps.

You tell your friend to download the game. Buy it digitally now, and to load it on all your friends machines.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a reason online gaming was considered for the elite only back then. You needed access to quality Internet which a lot of people didn't have. If you were playing with shyty internet then your experience was shyty just like if is now.

I'm a grown ass man dog :birdman:

I played online on the 2000s. I had road runner high speed Internet which was rated at 5mbps.

You tell your friend to download the game. Buy it digitally now, and to load it on all your friends machines.
you still fail to understand, its such a shame

you constantly fail to take yourself out of your own POV, in England internet speeds were slow and even today in most areas still are yet online gaming is easy as with good ping rates. but takes a while to download large files. when replying to me you keep on mentioning your POV in usa. not everyone has the means to download 20GB with ease.

so I go to my friends house, we want to play halo over there, just for like an hour or so, to do this he must purchase the game himself\? this is ridiculous.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And once again. If you are out here rocking a 2mbs connection, we don't want you lagging up the matches anyway:camby:
okay so I got two Xbox's, I wanna play offline LAN 4 v 4. I must first download 40gb between the two machines worth of data before I can play offline 4 v 4? lmao the more I think about it the more ridiculous this is.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you still fail to understand, its such a shame

you constantly fail to take yourself out of your own POV, in England internet speeds were slow and even today in most areas still are yet online gaming is easy as with good ping rates. but takes a while to download large files. when replying to me you keep on mentioning your POV in usa. not everyone has the means to download 20GB with ease.

so I go to my friends house, we want to play halo over there, just for like an hour or so, to do this he must purchase the game himself\? this is ridiculous.

I already said I understand your pov. Complain to your ISP, not the people making products for those of us that do have decent speeds.

And no. If you buy the game now your friend doesn't need to buy it to load it on his system.