WTF HALO COLLECTION for XBOXONE has a 20GB day one download u must download

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka shut the fukk up :mjlol:
If you have a NEXT GEN SYSTEM then you are online. Who the fukk has $500 or in your case, over a $1000 since you bought both systems at launch. Now you spending time talking about "what about if I didn't have internet"
Then you wouldn't be rocking high end electronics muthafukka. Get the fukk outta here with this bullshyt :camby:

you're easily the dumbest person on here. I never once said I don't have the internet. I said I live in uk, and usa, both places have the internet, however in uk the internet is much slow has download rates of about 500kbps on a good day in usa I get 3.1mbps. my point being its not quick or fast to download 20GB. and this isn't because I decided to have a bad connection Its due to location

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A 40gb game can be stripped down to like 12-18 gigs usually.
I bet 10 gbs of that Halo pack is sound files in French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish... plus splash screens for regions you aren't in where the only difference is it says UK T-15 instead of ESRB T or some dumb equivalent.
5 Microsoft logo cinematics (one for each game) + 5 Bungie logo cinematics + 5 '343' logo vids + 25 esrb warnings (5 different regions x5 games) + 5 end credit movies is 1 gb by itself. All shyt I would immediately delete on the PC.
not to mention on pc you can download to one hard drive, and distribute that one download to several pc's

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
how is it arbitrary? is LAN gaming not been apart of halo since halo1?
it's arbitrary because of course the amount you have to d/l goes up if you have more than one console. I mean, what's the point? it's too big to download twice so it shouldn't exist for most people who will only need to d/l once?

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
not to mention on pc you can download to one hard drive, and distribute that one download to several pc's
you can't do that most of the time anymore because installs and updates are handled 'automatically' by Steam, Uplay, Origin, etc. plus the licence is typically for one machine

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's arbitrary because of course the amount you have to d/l goes up if you have more than one console. I mean, what's the point? it's too big to download twice so it shouldn't exist for most people who will only need to d/l once?
that's my point this 20gb download makes doing lan games a headache, when all they had to do is spend less than a dollar n include a second disc

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you can't do that most of the time anymore because installs and updates are handled 'automatically' by Steam, Uplay, Origin, etc. plus the licence is typically for one machine
Starting to think dude doesn't really play all this shyt he's talking about. He also claims to buy disc based games for PC:rudy:

Dude is really stuck in 2002 or something :heh:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I could still download at one location with fast net, and easily ta
Starting to think dude doesn't really play all this shyt he's talking about. He also claims to buy disc based games for PC:rudy:

Dude is really stuck in 2002 or something :heh:
I don't trust any hard drive enough to purchase and keep games on it,

stuck in 2002? I own every consoles, all the next gen, tv in every room, infact a room jus to store my games, keep up kid

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I don't trust any hard drive enough to purchase and keep games on it,

You're only exposing how much you don't know about modern gaming. There's no need to worry about "trusting" hardrives cause your purchase info and game saves are stored in the cloud, you can always re download them.

Catch up to 2014 before you go telling lies on a message board old guy.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you really are stuck in the past :heh:

if anything happens to you HDD, you can just d/l the games again from Steam, Uplay, Origin, etc. they're tied to your account
whats the point in all that when I can have them in cases and form a collection? so anything happen theyre at hand.

you say im stuck in the past I probably own more, and better technology than you.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're only exposing how much you don't know about modern gaming. There's no need to worry about "trusting" hardrives cause your purchase info and game saves are stored in the cloud, you can always re download them.

Catch up to 2014 before you go telling lies on a message board old guy.
I know that eggbert, but I don't want to have to re download everything again when I can just insert a disc and reinstall.

you talking all this mess and only own one console, meanwhile im out here owning every piece of technology that drops