WTF HALO COLLECTION for XBOXONE has a 20GB day one download u must download

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
whats the point in all that when I can have them in cases and form a collection? so anything happen theyre at hand.

you say im stuck in the past I probably own more, and better technology than you.
owning technology doesn't mean you understand it

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know that eggbert, but I don't want to have to re download everything again when I can just insert a disc and reinstall.

you talking all this mess and only own one console, meanwhile im out here owning every piece of technology that drops
Be stuck in 2002 then get mad if devs don't cater to your needs brehs :old:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Be stuck in 2002 then get mad if devs don't cater to your needs brehs :old:
im not mad at all, im not even saying its bad for me, im saying for others this is crazy, for practicality of doing lan its crazy, for taking it to a friends house its crazy, all to save a dollar lol. but hey god bless you man you really deserve the money Microsoft pay you.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
owning technology doesn't mean you understand it
theres nothing I fail to understand about this, I think it is you whom of which doesn't understand.

im saying there is no problem with downloading games if your intention is to download the game that's fine,
but selling a retail game and then forcing the customer to download a large portion of the game before they can play it just to save a dollar is insane.

at this rate the game should actually be download only,

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
who the hell thought it was actually 4 separate disc's they were getting ? :laff: i was thinking about getting an external anyway because 500 GB isn't enough this gen

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You forgot something

:troll:
leaving the trolling behind please answer these questions

1. do you think its pratical for taking the game to a friends

2. do you think its pratical for lan games

3. do you think they should have just made it a download only game

my problem is if it was download only cool no prob could pre install no biggie, im getting what im paying for

but to call a game retail, when a large portion of it has to be downloaded is borderline deception

without trolling, please answer

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

my problem is if it was download only cool no prob could pre install no biggie, im getting what im paying for

but to call a game retail, when a large portion of it has to be downloaded is borderline deception

Then just buy it digitally :what:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

1. Yes. If you have a friend who you know wants to play the game with you just have him download the game prior to you getting there. You can start now a full month before the game comes out.

2. LAN games are usually the result of multiple people owning a system and a game, in which case the game and content update will already be downloaded. In the rare case that its one person with multiple Xbox's that wants to by multiple copies of the game theirself then yes they will be inconvenienced. They would also be inconvenienced by needing to install and maintain multiple discs.

3. No. You only need a patch for the online portion. A person with no or shyty interent such as yourself can still have fun with the game. Even without an interent connection its a lot of content for $60.

Once again this is the online portion of the game. If you have at least 3mbs interent like Microsoft requires for online play then the contnent update shouldn't be a problem. If you don't then the content that needs to be downloaded is not relevant to your situation.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah and people like @itsyoung!! with 1mbs connections who want to play LAN parties

1. Yes. If you have a friend who you know wants to play the game with you just have him download the game prior to you getting there. You can start now a full month before the game comes out.

2. LAN games are usually the result of multiple people owning a system and a game, in which case the game and content update will already be downloaded. In the rare case that its one person with multiple Xbox's that wants to by multiple copies of the game theirself then yes they will be inconvenienced. They would also be inconvenienced by needing to install and maintain multiple discs.

3. No. You only need a patch for the online portion. A person with no or shyty interent such as yourself can still have fun with the game. Even without an interent connection its a lot of content for $60.

Once again this is the online portion of the game. If you have at least 3mbs interent like Microsoft requires for online play then the contnent update shouldn't be a problem. If you don't then the content that needs to be downloaded is not relevant to your situation.

? I have 50 MBS down :heh: