WTF HALO COLLECTION for XBOXONE has a 20GB day one download u must download

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron: get out that :flabbynsick: ass country then
W5YeW4W.png
well I reside in both usa and uk, but that's not the point, do I have to make sure im in new York when this shyt drop?

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Oh man.....those internet usage caps....shyt! Some people will use 60% of their cap for game....the struggle brehs! The STRUGGLE!!! :mjlol: It's a cold world dealing with these ISP's brehs....:scust:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Buy it digitally start downloading it now. Surely you'll be ready for release day
so how do I then play this digital version on my second xboxone? do I have to download it all over again? how do I play this digital version at my friends house? download it all over again? its just not pratical breh, my hard drive damn near full, I gotta have physicals so rotation is a lil stress bit more stress free.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
so how do I then play this digital version on my second xboxone? do I have to download it all over again? how do I play this digital version at my friends house? download it all over again? its just not pratical breh, my hard drive damn near full, I gotta have physicals so rotation is a lil stress bit more stress free.
Never considered taking it to your boys. Be leaving before the DL finish. But then again ain't too many people with these boxes so this a fairly unlikely situation.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This is one instance where the mandatory installation is a horrible idea... Especially for the Xbox
For people who have issues with this, they have a product for you and it's called the Xbox 360. You can play Halo 2(no online), 3, 4 and Reach and not have to worry about downloading 20GB content. :troll:

xbone360.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Don't know if its been said but I have a 3tb 7200rpm external hard drive hooked up to my xbone and I run all of my games off of it. It cuts most load times in half since the xbone stock hard drive is a shytty 5400rpm laptop drive :scust:
How's you get a 7200RPM external? they usually throw the cheaper drive in and enclosures.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How's you get a 7200RPM external? they usually throw the cheaper drive in and enclosures.
Just google the model number of the one you want and you can usually find the details on tomshardware or something like that from someone that stripped it down

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Just google the model number of the one you want and you can usually find the details on tomshardware or something like that from someone that stripped it down
So you put it in the enclosure yourself? I got a 4TB Seagate still in the plastic. I never thought about opening the enclosure and putting a 7200 RPM drive in there then just putting the 4TB drive in a desktop. Probably a better use of my money than buying that 1TB CoD console with a 5400RPM in it.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So you put it in the enclosure yourself? I got a 4TB Seagate still in the plastic. I never thought about opening the enclosure and putting a 7200 RPM drive in there then just putting the 4TB drive in a desktop. Probably a better use of my money than buying that 1TB CoD console with a 5400RPM in it.
Nah I bought a seagate external after checking the external's model number to make sure the hard drive was good money. But yes I have bought a 4tb external and put that shyt in my desktop as an internal cuz 4tb externals are cheaper than internals for the same drive :dahell: so you could easily do that and just grab a good internal 1 or 2 tb for the xbone. The 4tb will have to be formatted a special way to work as an internal on windows but it's no big deal.