WTF HALO COLLECTION for XBOXONE has a 20GB day one download u must download

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I mentioned swapping disc in the convo between me and another man...don't worry bout it too much...anyway...I know it's an install disc essentially and I have no issues with it...We had to wait for GTA 5's 2nd disc to install and we had to wait for Skyrim's 2nd disc (legendary edition) to Install as well as many other games that use Disc 2 for installation purposes....this is is the same shyt....just the online version...Mass Effect 2 and 3 used installation discs (you even had to swap back n forth between discs for different levels)...nikkas wasnt complaining then tho....the game isn't going anywhere, you had to wait then...you can wait now...

question....do you have an xbox one and are you planning on buying the master chief collection?
yes I have every console, yes I was going to buy halo, and yes it will take over 24hours for me to download 20GB, so that's 24hours of my broadband connection being jammed up with download, and 24hours my xbox one will be forced to stay on

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
yes I have every console, yes I was going to buy halo, and yes it will take over 24hours for me to download 20GB, so that's 24hours of my broadband connection being jammed up with download, and 24hours my xbox one will be forced to stay on

XFiqlLm.gif

24hours?????

thats fukking insane

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No they weren't. I could definitely download 20gh in faster than 24hours
you're honestly saying 10 years ago you could download 20GB faster than 24 hours? in a time when it was near impossible to download a tv season boxset within 24hours, in a time where one file being 20gb was nearly unthinkable. so in the time of gamecube, ps2, you think you could download 20gb in less than a day? okay you're insane proven

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you're honestly saying 10 years ago you could download 20GB faster than 24 hours? in a time when it was near impossible to download a tv season boxset within 24hours, in a time where one file being 20gb was nearly unthinkable. so in the time of gamecube, ps2, you think you could download 20gb in less than a day? okay you're insane proven

In 2003 I downloaded a thousands of mame roms which added up to over 60gb and it didn't take me 3 days.

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
unreal tournament 2004 came out over a decade ago, was o.d fast paced with up to 32 players in a game.

the internet connections 10 years ago were ass.
So were textures. Its a patch, no way around it. It's supposed to be included in the game. Its advertised on the box as part of the game. The fix just isn't related to a problem with coding, but tech limitations. How do you call this DLC and its advertised part of the game?

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 2003 I downloaded a thousands of mame roms which added up to over 60gb and it didn't take me 3 days.
you didn't download them all at once, I have no idea why you're trying to defend this. heck xbox one should have been cd based, anything that doesn't fit on the cd we just download.

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So were textures. Its a patch, no way around it. It's supposed to be included in the game. Its advertised on the box as part of the game. The fix just isn't related to a problem with coding, but tech limitations. How do you call this DLC and its advertised part of the game?
I agree

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Whack but eh, I've download bigger files.