WTF HALO COLLECTION for XBOXONE has a 20GB day one download u must download

dBoyFresh*212

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
the coli
A 20GB download takes 24hours ? Are y'all talkin bout the 360 or the 1

After that download y'all gonna have to wait another 12 hours for the shyt to install watch yo xbox overheat :fif.smile:

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A 20GB download takes 24hours ? Are y'all talkin bout the 360 or the 1

After that download y'all gonna have to wait another 12 hours for the shyt to install watch yo xbox overheat :fif.smile:
totally forgot about that, so once you take forever to download the added stuff, u gotta wait again to install. this is a mess.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The devotion and dedication to a corporation every decision.
:wow:

Last edited:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Damn.... Look man, they just didn't want to spend the extra dough to make it two discs. Or maybe the update stuff wasn't ready when they pressed the Blu-rays...damn I feel sorry for people with that struggle internet. I'm sure Microsoft will make sure the day one update is pre-loaded. If not...imagine getting ready to play that shyt and it stops you and tells you to wait for a certain period to download the content...GOTDAMN people are going to pissed....:dwillhuh: Xbots let me know how the collection is. Sounds pretty good.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gamers should riot. This is unacceptable. Microsoft is exploiting consumers. I'm writing a letter right now.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
you downloaded 60gb over ten years ago in one day? lmao, okay cool that's you, not everyone lives in an area that gives such a great internet connection. and that there is my point.

Nah. Not one day, more like two. I had roadrunner Internet.

And I understand that some people don't have good Internet. What you should understand is that this is a product aimed at people who do have good interenet. Your complaints should be aimed at your ISP.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't know if its been said but I have a 3tb 7200rpm external hard drive hooked up to my xbone and I run all of my games off of it. It cuts most load times in half since the xbone stock hard drive is a shytty 5400rpm laptop drive :scust:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Let me put you on game real quick.. (This is all a theory)..I had to think about it but Microsoft's managers are GENIUSES....lol Just follow my thought process on this. Okay, the news comes out about the 20GB day one (Patch/installation/mulitplayerpart) download, almost 22 days before the release. Plenty of time to DIGITIALLY buy the game. This is a two fold strategy because it saves Microsoft money (no need to make an extra disc to ship with the physical copy) and cuts the resellers completely out (digital). The customer right now has an extra incentive to buy the digital version! You save time and you will be able to USE your purchase as soon as they make it available on the release date.

So my theory is that they aimed to have this update from the very beginning to maximize profit. They tried from the beginning to get rid of physical media, now, this is their chance. The next part of this to sell you extra memory. I don't know how they are going to do this but the size of these games are getting pretty big for a non-removable hard drive. They have to find out how to make money off your needs for memory next! The best part about this move is that they made sure the Titanfall part of Halo (Multiplayer) is what you have to wait for. They KNOW their customers want to get on that MP! So, get the digital version...or just wait. LOL

Damn you are tricky Microsoft....lol

ll_simon

GQ MoTY Candidate
Daps
Reppin
#NJLives #LWO
Nah. Not one day, more like two. I had roadrunner Internet.

And I understand that some people don't have good Internet. What you should understand is that this is a product aimed at people who do have good interenet. Your complaints should be aimed at your ISP.
“"Fortunately we have a product for people who aren't able to get some form of connectivity; it’s called Xbox 360,” -Don Mattrick.

And thats why that LarryBox is for the bushes

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
you downloaded 60gb over ten years ago in one day? lmao, okay cool that's you, not everyone lives in an area that gives such a great internet connection. and that there is my point.
:lolbron: get out that :flabbynsick: ass country then
W5YeW4W.png