WTF: Dateline NBC Exposes Rapper Tim Dog (**** Compton from 91 Tim Dog)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm gonna have to go ahead and vehemently disagree. That nikka was a disgrace on the mic. His second album is a pure comedy album for all the wrong reasons. I know every tack by heart, I damn near died one night laughing so hard at the rhymes. Also almost had to snuff dude in real life. Which is no :duck: on my part. I ain't no little dude and he was getting disrespectful with my girl but luckily Keith chilled him the fukk out.

I'm saying that he could rap....not that he could rap good!

:skip:

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
Straight comedy. I know some of yall remember this episode.

Last edited by a moderator:

Engelwood

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imager.php

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I'm gonna have to go ahead and vehemently disagree. That nikka was a disgrace on the mic. His second album is a pure comedy album for all the wrong reasons. I know every tack by heart, I damn near died one night laughing so hard at the rhymes. Also almost had to snuff dude in real life. Which is no :duck: on my part. I ain't no little dude and he was getting disrespectful with my girl but luckily Keith chilled him the fukk out.

"WITH MY TIMBERLANDS!!!"

"BABY,BABY, UM...."

i fux with Tim for alllllll the right/wrong reasons.

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
This is one of the funniest things I've seen in a minute. The lawyer sitting next to him making all types of faces, LOL

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"WITH MY TIMBERLANDS!!!"

"BABY,BABY, UM...."

i fux with Tim for alllllll the right/wrong reasons.

That song is such powerful comedy. I might have to throw the entire album on. His verse on catch wreck is so fukking brilliantly terrible. cats around my way used to swear that shyt was fire.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Well, around my way too. But it was THAT BEAT! You couldn't find a system that could handle that baseline. You just couldn't. Tim is the definition of so bad you're good.

Moreso than Malachi. Because malachi seemed like he was forced to be there. Tim JUST KNEW HE WAS NICE.