WTF: Dateline NBC Exposes Rapper Tim Dog (**** Compton from 91 Tim Dog)

muzikfrk75

Daps
Reppin
"Ooops....they ALL got a fat ass..:scheme:"
"she wanted me to pee in her face...(so what did you do)..I pissed in her face..."

Love that fukking album. :ahh:

:laff: was about to quote that line of fukkery.

Some of us are telling our age right now :old:

Daniel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who fukking cares about Tim Dog in 2012. Most of these rappers are bums and washed-up now anyway. Nothing surprises me anymore.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
every time i click the link it brings up that girl murdered in a small town clip.

Doesn't air until June 15. There's a report about his scam on a local Atlanta station floating around, but this looks like a knockout blow. I've always said Tim was a compulsive liar and a schemer. He's part of my extended fam, I've got outrageous stories about him for days.

Secret fantasies>>>>>>>>

Tim Dog is right up thee with Malachi the Nutcracker as one of the most bewilderingly horrible rappers ever though.

Ob another note, not sure whether you do Twitter, Big Mel, but it's worth checking out Curtis Sc00n's timeline. OG Queens hustler who talks about the unholy marriage between the streets and the industry.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
i know some goofy kids who Tim tricked into doing a ton of studio work for him years back. i think he got them for like 20 g's too. some shyt like that. i thought it was funny that he was in LA to begin with.

zerozero

Superstar
Daps
cliffs?

edit: oh didn't air? nevermind.. i think I get the idea though, confidence tricks

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Doesn't air until June 15. There's a report about his scam on a local Atlanta station floating around, but this looks like a knockout blow. I've always said Tim was a compulsive liar and a schemer. He's part of my extended fam, I've got outrageous stories about him for days.

Secret fantasies>>>>>>>>

Tim Dog is right up thee with Malachi the Nutcracker as one of the most bewilderingly horrible rappers ever though.

Ob another note, not sure whether you do Twitter, Big Mel, but it's worth checking out Curtis Sc00n's timeline. OG Queens hustler who talks about the unholy marriage between the streets and the industry.

Step To Me was hard. That shyt bumps in the whip. Tim could rap...it's just when he ran out of something to rhyme and just flipped some bullshyt to finish a bar.

But man, that "DJ Quik Beatdown" skit was :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Man i saw this shyt last saturday. Or at least I was supposed to cause it said the episode was about Tim Dog in my tv guide.

But I watched for 10 minutes and it was about some white bytches rape case it seemed like with no mention of him so i switched the channel.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
whats ironic is Tim addressed gang war and colors in the song and NY is doing the same thing currently, even though there were some crews back then