WTF: Dateline NBC Exposes Rapper Tim Dog (**** Compton from 91 Tim Dog)

Ian1362

david ruffin in the flesh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
From the Sc00n twitter chronicles:

My best memories of Atl was "Jack The Rapper" and Magic City. Never hung out in strip clubs prior. Magic City was no ordinary strip club.

Every year the Jack The Rapper convention was held at the Hilton in Atl. It was a place where new and old rap acts showcased new material.

I also remember Tim Dog from the Bx performing his single "fukk Compton" with lots of LA dudes in the room. So much tension was in the air.

When Tim finished instead of exiting backstage he and his brolic homies jumped off the stage and exited through the crowd. Helluva statement

He spotted Ice Cube and made a B-line to him. All Cube could do was look confused as he greeted Tim and pretended he didn't see what he saw.

Tim and his crew walked around with fukk Compton t-shirts the whole time. Taunting the LA dudes who were deep as usual.

Allegedly Tiny "Zeus" Lister walked up to Tim outside the hotel and ripped the shirt off his back before getting stomped by Tim and his crew

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
PS:
Tim-Dog.jpg

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tim could rap

I'm gonna have to go ahead and vehemently disagree. That nikka was a disgrace on the mic. His second album is a pure comedy album for all the wrong reasons. I know every tack by heart, I damn near died one night laughing so hard at the rhymes. Also almost had to snuff dude in real life. Which is no :duck: on my part. I ain't no little dude and he was getting disrespectful with my girl but luckily Keith chilled him the fukk out.

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm gonna have to go ahead and vehemently disagree. That nikka was a disgrace on the mic. His second album is a pure comedy album for all the wrong reasons. I know every tack by heart, I damn near died one night laughing so hard at the rhymes. Also almost had to snuff dude in real life. Which is no :duck: on my part. I ain't no little dude and he was getting disrespectful with my girl but luckily Keith chilled him the fukk out.

u know Keith too? Damn....imma hafta demand that u give us some inside intel on that weird ass nikka. :popcorn: at least 1 story we aint heard.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
doubtful. Plus there isnt any doubt about what them miami nikkas did to Suge and co a couple years later. Face it kid, when it came to Jack the Rapper, your city was a punching bag.

Jack the rapper there wuz one incident when Luke called up nikkaz with Knives

Nothing happened, Luke wuz trying to squash it, Suge wuznt going for it, who really came off scared? :huh:

After that Jack tha Rapper wuz in Florida and Luke never showed up in his home state, once again LA wuz super deep there, if they runnin from tha issue then why show up deep in your enemies state?

U reaching, that clown Luke never showed up after that :trash:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
vid n song is :laff: status

fukkin swingin lightsticks around

"you wanna play, go ride in a sleigh" might be the worst line in any diss, ever

:wow: and :laugh: at some of those lines....... I've vaguely heard of this guy, but never seen or heard his music before........this is some missing rap history for me. So did he just go at NWA on the solo tip? or did they call him out?

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
u know Keith too? Damn....imma hafta demand that u give us some inside intel on that weird ass nikka. :popcorn: at least 1 story we aint heard.

Keith is blood. As far as Tim goes, I'm an honest dude, so I'll also admit that though I was strongly considering snuffing him, he isn't a weak cat and he damn well might've ended up getting the better of me. I have Keith stories for days, glad to share them at some point. Weirdest thing about him: he's such a regular ass street dude in so many ways. I mean, he's from a Bronx project, his pops was a James Brown impersonator, he's such a basic nikka (and I mean that in the best possible way).

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jack the rapper there wuz one incident when Luke called up nikkaz with Knives

Nothing happened, Luke wuz trying to squash it, Suge wuznt going for it, who really came off scared? :huh:

After that Jack tha Rapper wuz in Florida and Luke never showed up in his home state, once again LA wuz super deep there, if they runnin from tha issue then why show up deep in your enemies state?

U reaching, that clown Luke never showed up after that :trash:

thats bullcrap about nothing happening. I remember reading the rundown in Billboard mag and even found the article. http://books.google.ca/books?id=-BE...nepage&q=billboard 93 jack the rapper&f=false

Death Row got whooped n it aint too many people who will say otherwise.

Xtraz2

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, CA
thats bullcrap about nothing happening. I remember reading the rundown in Billboard mag and even found the article. Billboard - Google Books

Death Row got whooped n it aint too many people who will say otherwise.

Sounds personal with u bro

That article proves nothing except there wuz a fight

As far as we know dre Suge and nobody else wuz hurt, that's not a good look for Luke, especially after coppin please, even your article states he needed "protection"