WTF: Dateline NBC Exposes Rapper Tim Dog (**** Compton from 91 Tim Dog)

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
The Bronx always had the best records where it would be a bird chiming in

"ayo chill!"

DITC, BDP, Tim....all had the ill drops from round the way chicks...little splices of life...

i love hip hop.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Tim was hilariously bad...

but...

he was on par with most of the west coast...

yeah, i said it....

sans west coast drawl...

yeah....

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
the beats on the two Tim Dog albums can go with Compton's Most Wanted's albums....

i feel they're contemporaries...

although....

CMW > Tim Dog

Ultra > DJ Slip

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
[ame=http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh4EjM9Iko01KKEI6G]Video: 80's Rapper, Tim Dog, Busted For Robbing Women On NBC's "Dateline"![/ame]

:laff:

Culpry

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm so upset that I missed this sh*t last night because I had my entire evening planned around it :hmm: Are they planning to rerun this episode anytime soon, or will it be leaked online beforehand?

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Just watched the entire thing on their site.

shyt was hilarious. I went back and looked at Tim Dog videos (never heard his shyt before) and couldn't help but laugh..that shyt made me enjoy Dre Day much more. :heh: quite bootylicious

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Good God, this dude was scheming women overseas with a plan to launch an all black male strip show called "chocolate fantasy."

:huhldup:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm so upset that I missed this sh*t last night because I had my entire evening planned around it :hmm: Are they planning to rerun this episode anytime soon, or will it be leaked online beforehand?

U didn't miss nuthin but spoiler alert,turned out it wuznt really no crime..Tim Dogg just the typical east coast lyin about the moves he bout to make,and this white woman wuz dumb enuff to fall for it...I've seen chicks around my way scammed way worse for more....he told he wanted to make Tim Dogs greatest hits cd's,and record new music to make a comeback and she gave em 20K...he didn't give her any of the profits so she thought she got scammed....low and behold Tim Dogg produces a storage room full of boxes of these Tim Doggs greatest hits cd's....she didn't get scammed there just can't be a profit made off tim doggs greatest hits cds dumb bytch:laff:

Other chick said he tried to kill her but he just put the lug nuts on backwards on her car:laff: I've done that to myself before.

Tim wuz right it wuz all cuz he wuz a black rapper,and this white woman wuz so angry they assumed "well he mustve did sumthing" cuz she insisted he be thrown in jail.....I've had females insist I should die, don't mean I wuz guilty of a crime.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
U didn't miss nuthin but spoiler alert,turned out it wuznt really no crime..Tim Dogg just the typical east coast lyin about the moves he bout to make,and this white woman wuz dumb enuff to fall for it...I've seen chicks around my way scammed way worse for more....he told he wanted to make Tim Dogs greatest hits cd's,and record new music to make a comeback and she gave em 20K...he didn't give her any of the profits so she thought she got scammed....low and behold Tim Dogg produces a storage room full of boxes of these Tim Doggs greatest hits cd's....she didn't get scammed there just can't be a profit made off tim doggs greatest hits cds dumb bytch:laff:

Other chick said he tried to kill her but he just put the lug nuts on backwards on her car:laff: I've done that to myself before.

Tim wuz right it wuz all cuz he wuz a black rapper,and this white woman wuz so angry they assumed "well he mustve did sumthing" cuz she insisted he be thrown in jail.....I've had females insist I should die, don't mean I wuz guilty of a crime.

So basically it was a blank CD? :jawalrus:

Fred.

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
low and behold Tim Dogg produces a storage room full of boxes of these Tim Doggs greatest hits cd's....she didn't get scammed there just can't be a profit made off tim doggs greatest hits cds dumb bytch:laff:

Tim wuz right it wuz all cuz he wuz a black rapper,and this white woman wuz so angry they assumed "well he mustve did sumthing" cuz she insisted he be thrown in jail.

:what:

Tim done had those same boxes of CDs for years. fukk outta here. He defrauded them hoes. Now, granted, by law it's hard to prove because it looks like they willingly opened up lines of credit for him because there's no contract. But he did those broads super dirty. Especially that one in the Netherlands. And trust there are plenty of others too embarrassed to come forward, this shyt ain't new to dude, it's his way.

Homie met the shorty who was taping him on some undercover shyt, took him one drink until he was proposing a scheme to her to. Low down ass nikka.

This nikka got the nerve to still be making random, empty disses?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who would give Tim Dog of all people any amount of money though? They kinda deserved to get defrauded. Would you invest in a Questionmark Asylum Greatest Hits Collection? :snoop:

Fred.