WTF: Dateline NBC Exposes Rapper Tim Dog (**** Compton from 91 Tim Dog)

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
and i stay running into Smooth B around my way. he looks exactly like Billy Danz now. i stay fukkin' with him too. i almost hit him with the truck once accidentally. i love Smooth B.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
spin either Tim Dog album and you will be subjected to brutalizing beats though.

the "OOOOOHHHHHHHHH" BDP sample on 'Grab Your Gat' means something to me now. I gaves a fukk back then.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
Well, around my way too. But it was THAT BEAT! You couldn't find a system that could handle that baseline. You just couldn't. Tim is the definition of so bad you're good.

Moreso than Malachi. Because malachi seemed like he was forced to be there. Tim JUST KNEW HE WAS NICE.

premo already said a judge forced him to rap instead of doing what he wanted, which was to be a boxer

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
yo that beat? on i get wrecked? forget it. they don't make beats like that anymore. that's BDP/Ultarmagnetic shyt right there.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
i don't truly believe you young people can party with me. i think i might leave with the keys to your castle. call me crazy or call me a cab.

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love Penicillin on Wax, classic album IMO. Tim Dog was the original rap troll before the 50's and Camron's.

"Wearing that fukk!ng Raiders hat? Giants won Superbowl take that sh!t back"

:russ:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

This nikka is so fukking horrible on the mic, verses choruses and all that - just hot garbage.

Last edited by a moderator:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
spin either Tim Dog album and you will be subjected to brutalizing beats though.

the "OOOOOHHHHHHHHH" BDP sample on 'Grab Your Gat' means something to me now. I gaves a fukk back then.

that's the tack where hit says he's the "miggitty man man with my dikk in my hand."

Top 5 worst rapper alive.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
no I'm not a fool/talking you to school/don't be late for school/fool/I'm fukking your girl while your ass is in school/fool/wipe off the drool/'cause I'm too cool

:merchant:

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!

i actually recall how bad he got shytted on in my hood. there were more NWA fans than Tim Dog fans.

i loved Tim. But i was always on some beat shyt.