:wtf: at that biitch ADELE still doing 40k a week

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
That beached whale makes elevator music for middle class soccer moms.

you

041222_kobe.jpg

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I still can't believe her album is STILL selling..like this is Thriller numbers at this point now..jeez

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
but adele has never been on a nas song so she cant possibly be better *nas stan logic*

You got that man on the brain alot don't you?
LOL @ still stanning Dipset. 2004 was ages ago, but you still holding on to that 15 minutes and that dusty movement ain't you?

*doesnt anticipate response*

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps

This needs to be a smiley, Stat.

Back to the topic at hand, the Rock press has been trying to champion an blue-eyed soul singer for the longest. Since Lisa Stansfield is MIA and Amy Winehouse passed on, Adele got that spot by default.

It's the way it is.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
This, the hate on Beyonce is super childish, fan or not, she has earned the right to be called an artist. She has stayed in the game now for going on 15 and I don't know if I've ever seen a woman so disrespected.

Also as a Queen fan, you are not only comparing Beyonce to a guy who was arguably more talented than 85% of motherfukkers in his own genre, so not a fair comparison, but also a song that is not even in Beyonce's top 15 most popular songs to a song that some would say is a contender GOAT.

:stopitslime:

I agree. Those type of comparisons basically show their lack of respect for black music as a whole, but forgot that Queen dabbled with the funk with Another One Bites The Dust.

And I listen to Queen as well.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
No c00n but the adele album has a couple dope songs and I dont even listen to this type of music.

The fact shes fat makes it hard for people to hate on her as well. I get why shes popular, if you listen to the album its something most women can relate too who have been hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
You got that man on the brain alot don't you?
LOL @ still stanning Dipset. 2004 was ages ago, but you still holding on to that 15 minutes and that dusty movement ain't you?

*doesnt anticipate response*

my dude, that coward has been hating on Nas since 2003..at what point does a man look himself in the mirror and asks the question..im a grown ass man hating on someone i dont even know or met for almost a decade..WHYYYYY???

its disgusting