Yeah
479947_10151007451224494_981776156_n.jpg

:gladbron: cold blooded

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
these types of things are really racist, you'll see it's always a rapper or a black singer compared to a "real" white musician from 20-40 years ago. They might throw in a curveball with a black musician who was basically white. Nothing against you just these stupid things...carry on

This, the hate on Beyonce is super childish, fan or not, she has earned the right to be called an artist. She has stayed in the game now for going on 15 years and I don't know if I've ever seen a woman so disrespected.

Also as a Queen fan, you are not only comparing Beyonce to a guy who was arguably more talented than 85% of motherfukkers in his own genre, so not a fair comparison, but also a song that is not even in Beyonce's top 15 most popular songs to a song that some would say is a contender for GOAT.

:stopitslime:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Nah i agree..she writes her own shiitt and can sing..but there are other female black and white singers out there who are just as good as her..support them too if you like r&b/pop/soul that much.

nneka-valley - YouTube

piff..support that too

honestly the only album I own by a female that falls into any of those categories is Who Is Jill Scott vol.1 I usually don't support them at all.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
these types of things are really racist, you'll see it's always a rapper or a black singer compared to a "real" white musician from 20-40 years ago. They might throw in a curveball with a black musician who was basically white. Nothing against you just these stupid things...carry on

:shaq2: you a self hating hoe

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
this shyt right here :wow:

brings a tear to my eye...

dont even know WHY... maybe because its just so beautiful...

simply AMAZING ...... BLISS :ahh:

how can you not "FEEL" this i mean that literally....

Last edited by a moderator:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
What does it have to do with race? You can literally do this with any talented songwriter vs. a lyrically bad song :skip:

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I cannot hate on Adele, she is a singer backed up by a band with real instruments. Black or white she is filling a void that is drastically needed now more than ever, that is singing from the soul. Blacks, we lost our souls a while ago and traded for songs strictly made for the clubs. but it is refreshing to hear a Europe and go at it. They have a grand appreciation of soul music more than us now. I appreciate what she does

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
It doesn't, I'm just saying from what I've seen. And no, I'm not self hating, there's nothing wrong with being a white musician but I'm saying that's why they're picked. Anyone can make these, there are a million out there. Can you find many that don't follow what I said? Of course, but the majority of them are Rap put up against Led Zeppelin etc. Is it really a secret that the majority of redditors/4channers/people who make memes are racists? Not to mention race aside it's deceptive because a POP song and a CONSCIOUS RAP SONG (even if it's via a thug character) are going to be written totally different...just like a pop song and a song written by four dudes who smoked weed and did lines of coke off of groupies p*ssy's...it's misleading. I could put up a lupe fiasco song and "da wha diddy diddy dum diddy day SHE LOOK GOOD, SHE LOOK FINE, SHE LOOK GOOD SHE LOOK FINE I REALLY WANNA MAKE HER MINE" and say "o0o0oo0h music used to be so simple huh?"

In this case it's one of the most epic (in the traditional meaning of the word, not in awesone) songs in the last 100 years and a catchy pop song. I edited more in than I wanted to...I'm mad yeah.

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
the DUMBING DOWN of society is :wow:

this generation literally is going to be RETarted

THINK ABOUT HOW STUPID A NORMAL PERSON IS

THEN RELAIZE HALF OF THEm ARE STUPIDER THAN THAT :rip:

public school for ya

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
It doesn't, I'm just saying from what I've seen. And no, I'm not self hating, there's nothing wrong with being a white musician but I'm saying that's why they're picked. Anyone can make these, there are a million out there. Can you find many that don't follow what I said? Of course, but the majority of them are Rap put up against Led Zeppelin etc. Is it really a secret that the majority of redditors/4channers/people who make memes are racists? Not to mention race aside it's deceptive because a POP song and a CONSCIOUS RAP SONG (even if it's via a thug character) are going to be written totally different...just like a pop song and a song written by four dudes who smoked weed and did lines of coke off of groupies p*ssy's...it's misleading. I could put up a lupe fiasco song and "da wha diddy diddy dum diddy day SHE LOOK GOOD, SHE LOOK FINE, SHE LOOK GOOD SHE LOOK FINE I REALLY WANNA MAKE HER MINE" and say "o0o0oo0h music used to be so simple huh?"

In this case it's one of the most epic (in the traditional meaning of the word, not in awesone) songs in the last 100 years and a catchy pop song. I edited more in than I wanted to...I'm mad yeah.

I agree fully until you said "They might throw in a curveball with a black musician who was basically white" what is that suppose to mean? :childplease: