:wtf: at that biitch ADELE still doing 40k a week

Daps
Sade, her last album, soldier of love did 1.1 million in 2010. And that was like years after her last album.

lol well shes from the uk too and she's half black :lolbron:

Sade >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

thats my girl right there

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Sade, her last album, soldier of love did 1.1 million in 2010. And that was like years after her last album.

Recent, new artists is the point I'm trying to make. Sade has been in the game for 25 years and she is an international star. Also her fans (myself included) wait for her new shyt with bated breath. But yea, I bought that album it was damn good.

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recent, new artists is the point I'm trying to make. Sade has been in the game for 25 years and she is an international star. Also her fans (myself included) wait for her new shyt with bated breath. But yea, I bought that album it was damn good.

I get what you're saying. Maxwell also sold very well too. I don't know of any new artist that really sell like that anymore, in any genre. There are exceptions like Adele.

Daps
Adele blew up because she had the PERFECT singles on this album..and because she was anticipated like crazy since that 19 album.

Rollin in the Deep, Someone Like You and Set Fire to the Rain

Plus shes clean..no drugs, alcohol..and of course being white doing black music has a little something to do it...and she can actually perform live.