Writer's and Actor's Strike 2023: Aaaaand Scene...That's a Wrap!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I want Zslav out out at Time Warner, and his scheme about short sells and loan calls, and all this to fail. Get someone back in there. Kilar or somebody.

Zslav has no vision, he's just a short seller/corporate raider guy, which is fine, but, those kind of strengths probably hurt you in a creative field.

This isn't health care or T Bonds.

Whatever happened to that asian guy he was doing ok until he fukked up...:heh:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's crazy how WB had all this momentum coming into this year, HBO Max was seen as the highest quality streaming service and that jackass CEO fukked up the reputation so quickly.

in the bigger picture, HBO Max is only so important, but you are exactly right. It was by far my favorite. And when I signed up in 2021, it felt very much like where I wanted to stream. It had that prestige feel, I doubt anyone is happier with HBO Max, there is barely any overlap between Discovery Plus and HBO Max subscribers.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
in the bigger picture, HBO Max is only so important, but you are exactly right. It was by far my favorite. And when I signed up in 2021, it felt very much like where I wanted to stream. It had that prestige feel, I doubt anyone is happier with HBO Max, there is barely any overlap between Discovery Plus and HBO Max subscribers.

Other than Discovery stuff being added whats different? All the same shows and movies are there

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I want Zslav out out at Time Warner, and his scheme about short sells and loan calls, and all this to fail. Get someone back in there. Kilar or somebody.

Zslav has no vision, he's just a short seller/corporate raider guy, which is fine, but, those kind of strengths probably hurt you in a creative field.

This isn't health care or T Bonds.
This has been American business practices since the 70s. We seen it in the auto, healthcare, medical, food, air liners, and whatever else you can think of. People heading industries they don’t understand because they know growth and profit.

Zazlov ain’t even the worst of that ilk.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What type of shyt is Penn on :picard:

Drew better be ready in case somebody start wilding out:picard:

She got removed from a book hosting for scabbing :picard:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
What type of shyt is Penn on :picard:

She got removed from a book hosting for scabbing :picard:

Penn is an idiot. Always has been always will be. He is not who you want being the face of the strike. Get Tom Cruise out there. What a moronic thing to say when half the county is convinced movies are made for the express purpose of training kids to be sex trafficking victims.

Edit: also wtf is Drew doing. No one gives a fukk about her show. Nothing is bringing her back except ego.

Last edited:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
It's their egos

but, they do need to reach a deal, it's a impossible spot for those below the eye level employees and workers who are suffering.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can each studio break away and workout deals separately or does every studio have to agree? You see with the independents that they can all agree on their own terms.
Some of the smaller studios, I believe A24 is one, has agreed with the guilds so they've been able to resume production.