Writer's and Actor's Strike 2023: Aaaaand Scene...That's a Wrap!

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
They should go on strike because of woke agendas :dead:

I'm saying...the writing is dreadful for most shows, if this is the best they have to offer(which are mostly awful ideas, characters, dialogue), then let them go and bring in the AI bots...

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
:gucci: It’s no wonder American workers are the worst treated workers in the first world.
When I still lived in the US my last job there was union and at one point during contract talks we carried picket signs, not because we were on strike but just to show solidarity. Local FB community page posted pics of us and I can’t tell you how many “stop being greedy” or “be happy you have a job at all” or “I hope you all get fired“ comments people posted.

Corporations have done an amazing job getting people to vote against their own best interests.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
So these people telling me that all the good writers are union and there's no replacements just as good as them out there NON union???:what:
There’s no win for aspiring, up and coming writers to try and get work right now because they’d be blacklisted by the WGA/industry for being scabs. This should be the moment unknown writers have a chance to shine, but nope.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
I'm saying...the writing is dreadful for most shows, if this is the best they have to offer(which are mostly awful ideas, characters, dialogue), then let them go and bring in the AI bots...
I'm saying they're not striking because of woke agendas and your post was a example of trolling shyt posting

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
There’s no win for aspiring, up and coming writers to try and get work right now because they’d be blacklisted by the WGA/industry for being scabs. This should be the moment unknown writers have a chance to shine, but nope.
not to mention that's like going to craigslist when your house needs work :lolbron: