Writer's and Actor's Strike 2023: Aaaaand Scene...That's a Wrap!

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Nah... if the movie is good ppl wont wait a few months to see it tho. Sure, streaming is part of the problem but the biggest problem has to be the terrible movies they keep making over and over and over
You,me /the audience is not the problem lol... the audience doesnt owe these ppl anything. Its their job to make great movies and to make me want to spend that money on a movie ticket.

Pixar is dying because people are waiting for those movies to drop on D+. Everyone is admitting this now.

What breakout movies are there that aren’t big money blockbusters?

One thing I know about business is people will make what makes them money. People are not going to see comedies anymore, hence big studios don’t want to make them. They are firmly in the lane of streaming services now.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Pixar is dying because people are waiting for those movies to drop on D+. Everyone is admitting this now.

What breakout movies are there that aren’t big money blockbusters?

One thing I know about business is people will make what makes them money. People are not going to see comedies anymore, hence big studios don’t want to make them. They are firmly in the lane of streaming services now.

And the irony is that comedies are a great genre to see in a theater with other people, laughing, cracking up and all that is lost with it being relegated to streaming.

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
it’s @OnlyFrans time to shine :wow:

You dont fukk with The Nanny.
giphy.gif

This is my 1st time hearing her real voice. I always assumed the nanny voice was her actual voice