Wrestlers you were completely wrong about...

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Sollo Scott Steiner, I NEVER would've guessed he had a Freakzilla typee personq in him.

Didnt see Edge ever getting a run with either worldd title back when he hhad them La Femmme Nikita vignettes in the 98

Thought it was a wrap for Juventud after losing the mask

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Didnt see Edge ever getting a run with either worldd title back when he hhad them La Femmme Nikita vignettes in the 98

I'm right there with you. I remember being in middle school and sitting in the back of class talking about him. My boy was like "I told my brother & I'm gonna tell you, bro. Edge is going to be a world champion one day." This was when he was brand new...probably after Sable had picked him as her mystery partner for that match with Mark Mero (I want to say No Way Out).

We hadn't even heard Edge SPEAK yet and he was just so sure. I just looked at him like...

:rudy: "European or Intercontinental, maybe. I don't know about World champ."

Glad I didn't see him after that. I'd have to admit he was more than right. :umad:

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
-

- I also stanned Evolution Randy Orton something serious. nikka just became lame as fukk :smh:

Totally agree on this one. Haven't like Orton since after Evolution, but I remember being at the RAW when he won a Battle Royal to be Number One Contender for the WHC at SummerSlam and I marked out hard.

Singh

All Star
Daps
I thought Taz was going to take over the game. His debut was fukking classic (choking out angle) and his pac "thug life" shyt was dope. I was looking 4ward to him coming up and making a run for the E's belt on the same ECW vibe he had. But that shyt got derailed with the quickness even b4 taking the whipping from Stone Cold and getting buried by Hunter Holmes. shyt was all bad :why: and he got his neck fukked for good.

I also thought Billy Kidman was going to be that white boy high flying hbk like character. He could wrestle and do all his shyt. But I realized shortly after his promo game was :snoop: Damn shame cause billy could go.

Marcus Cor Von - Holy shyt I thought this dude would be a big prospect. But it didn't happen :manny:

Honestly he "might" have ended up being the prospect we thought he was going to be. But he had to take care of some stereotypical lower socioeconomic status bullshyt and it cost him his run in the E. Props to him for being a real nikka though.

Wish that didn't happen because he may be somewhere else in the biz as we speak right now if it was not for that.

Drew McIntyre. When he first started getting mic time I thought he would be a dominant heel world champion or WWE champion within a few months. Yeah I was a little off with that prediction.

They were pushing him heavy until the locker room started calling him simp ass Avatar and shortly after his lame ass wife got on some mz. flair shyt and fukked his career & rep up. He could of been another groundskeeper sheamus like dude on the roster.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Randy orton

I was never impressed by this guy ever since he debut in that ghastly blue getup.Never saw the hype in his injury reports.Or bought into any variations of his character until his psycho viper phase.The were borrowing some austin and the crowd were certainly going crazy over him.I honestly thought the would recognise the stars were aligned and run with it..But a feud with trips and all the momentum lost, dude is just another guy again..If he hasnt become that guy ow he never will

cmdump

after watching his indy promos I thought to myself this guy would be like a modern day jake in wwe with some refinements.Then he makes the jump and pretty much blends in wwecw with his weakazz moveset and flabby self.Has one of the most forgettable WHC reigns in history. And then plods until that faithful feud in 2011.Has been irrelevant ever since.

Such a shame

And for the dudes mentioning benji and mvp there is a difference between being wrong about a wrestler cuz u thought they'd be something "but they sucked" And bein wrong because u thought they'd be something "but due to politics and fukin racism" they could never break that glass ceiling.
Sollo Scott Steiner, I NEVER would've guessed he had a Freakzilla typee personq in him.

Thought it was a wrap for Juventud after losing the mask
:russ: that show was my shyt, whats wrong with lefemme nikita?

lets be real edge made great strides when he went dolo but he never had "it".When he won the title it felt very much like the 1st time ddp won his.Thats not to clown on diamond dallas its just that he was an afterthought when the real dons were around.And was only given a run once all the stars left.Dont know why vince had a hardon for edge.Once he left his surfer dweeb phase his mic work seemed really forced.Never looked right as wwe champion.

Sypress

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Mizark - I liked his run in the nation/tag team with D-Lo but he was garbage after that...i thought he would get devoured. When he had that mean run on Sd a few years back, a title run was well deserved

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Never thought Christian was anything during the Attitude Era but in 2003 he changed it all and by 2005, smart money would of had him entering the main event scene considering how over he was. Little did I realize at the time that the obession with John Cena by Vince and Stephanie would end pushes and career hopes for years to come. Tragic.

shont32

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
f6dde3d1.jpg

:yeshrug:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Johnny The Bull I thought he could have at least been the IC champ a couple of times, dudes guido swagger was over 9000, speaking of guidos even little guido could have been champ on smackdown

Millions

Carolina Crook
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ruff Raleigh, North Carolina
Black Pope /Burke could've been The Rock lite for WWE with his last TNA Gimmick. Vince put him over on the ECW Brand during his solo run debut. Him, punk and Benjamin should be running shyt now. I'll throw in mvp and Morrison.

Shelton smh second black goat behind BOOKER classic with HBK An triple h, angel etc put him over. Should've let Burke or heyman be his mouthpiece he never, held a world title did he?

I stopped watching faithfully around 2011