Wrestlers you were completely wrong about...

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
A-Ri....thought he coulda been at least upper mid card

D Bry-Was a fan of his on the indys for a while before he got to WWE, thought he was the best pure wrestler i had seen in a long time. Met him in Boston his second to last ROH show. Seemed like he might have been one of the guys that was too nice to make it tbh...and I didnt think he had the size to be a ME guy. Thought at best hed get like 1 IC/US Title run and that was it.

Mr. Kennedy-Really thought this guy had some potential....when I stopped watchin WWE for a few years, my buddy told me id like him if I came back...and when I did I thought he was passable in the ring and had decent mic skills. His TNA work was great at first, IMO (The a$$hole stuff)

Morrison-Thought he could be the next HBK, but worked better off the top.

thats all I can think of right now....

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Mr. Kennedy - Huge fan during his WWE run. In TNA, he's been the definition of stale and :flabbynsick:.

John Morrison - Thought he'd be upper midcard and surpass The Miz.

Carlito - Thought he would be a World Champion. Didn't happen.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
I was wrong about seth rollins...i didnt think he could be the heel he is but he surprised me and imo is the only man that should be wwe world champ besides brock heading in to the summer

I was wrong about sandow...not the bedt in ring worker but has been entertaining no matter what they throw him jn to and he lost with the mitb and managed to survive

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Rusev proved me wrong........but thats only cause Cena needed a strong opponent for WM. Lets see what happens when its done

MrFirst2doit

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sabu.. thought once he hit WCW or WWE he would be a huge star ....I remember how over he was in those old PWI magazines

Shawn Michaels & Marty Jannetty :russ::mjlol: as a kid i thought for sure Jannetty was going to go on to have the better career. ..

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tyler Breeze, thought dude was gonna be a scrub. One of the best workers in NXT

The Ascension, thought they were gonna be running the tag division on the main roster.. I honestly think maybe they stayed in NXT too long.

Charlotte, was not impressed upon her debut and following weeks, But since she got that boob job...matches have been piff.

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Jack Swagger. Thought he was going to be a big heel by 2011-12 and he's basically a guy at this point.

Alberto Del Rio. Thought he was going to do a lot better in the WWE. No worries, El Rey and Lucha Underground are taking care of him. :myman:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I used to believe Jericho was a joke in WCW.
He jumped to WWF(E) and proved it was indeed the booking keeping him down.
Was never going to outshine the likes of Austin or Rock or carry your company, but he proved he was a competent entertainer and could draw when given a chance.
Jericho is what I felt Dolph could be if he developed an identifiable character and was pushed consistently.
The upper midcard guy who could hold his own in a main event feud.