Wrestlers you were completely wrong about...

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Test was on of my "boys"...until that damn marriage angle. :mjcry: Ive got a soft spot for tall guys with a big boot.

Let me add Ahmed Johnson to that list; huge guy, menacing voice, the Pearl River Plunge, but I ws too young to understand he was an unsafe guy.

Dpc292

Banned
Daps
I wasn't watching then, but we all probably thought that muhammad Hassan was gonna be a future world champion one day, hell, HE WAS GONNA BE A WORLD CHAMPION ONE DAY!!! ...if only it hadn'tve been for cowardice and circumstances out of his control.

KEEPITTRILLA

soon as i catch the vibe tell em 2 fetch th hearse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TX
Thought Miz would be out

Thought Carlito, Kennedy, Shelton Benjamin and MVP would be world champs :sadcam:

Thought Del Rio was gonna be mega over eventually

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I really thought Morrison could be the next star when his mic skills improve based on his athleticism and look that would've had Vince :drool:. He just didn't have the prime HBK scumbag arrogance to be a big star or the mic presence.

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I also must admit I thought Dolph wasn't shyt either, but there's no way you can watch Raw and SmackDown week after week and not realize how many matches he carried or made entertaining by selling. I thought he wouldn't make it far but now I realize he's the future......along with Cody Rhodes

Lol

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Drew McIntyre. When he first started getting mic time I thought he would be a dominant heel world champion or WWE champion within a few months. Yeah I was a little off with that prediction.
You might not be wrong with this one

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sean O'Haire still frustrates me :laugh: seeing him get knocked out by Butterbean in Pride FC was just :sadcam:

I thought the name "Dolph Ziggler" was a death sentence

Big Zeke, as SOON as he started talking I was like :scusthov: I for some reason still want him to succeed.

Kane, honestly I did not expect what is a stardard spin off character (which usually leads to shark jumping) to STILL be around 15 years later AND doing some of his best work.

-P-

Kane Became a Legend.

Big zeke did have success

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm right there with you. I remember being in middle school and sitting in the back of class talking about him. My boy was like "I told my brother & I'm gonna tell you, bro. Edge is going to be a world champion one day." This was when he was brand new...probably after Sable had picked him as her mystery partner for that match with Mark Mero (I want to say No Way Out).

We hadn't even heard Edge SPEAK yet and he was just so sure. I just looked at him like...

:rudy: "European or Intercontinental, maybe. I don't know about World champ."

Glad I didn't see him after that. I'd have to admit he was more than right. :umad:
:wow: 11 time world champion
Wwe hall of famer