Wrestlers you were completely wrong about...

Hoss

Legalize us.
Daps
Reppin
The North
Kane, honestly I did not expect what is a stardard spin off character (which usually leads to shark jumping) to STILL be around 15 years later AND doing some of his best work.

-P-

Couldn't agree more with this. I thought Kane would be gone in a few months, like the fake Undertaker in '94. Just seemed like one of those gimmicks that dies after a couple months.

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
-HHH, never thought he would be shyt, then again, I didn't know much bout the kliq and their influence on Vince...

-Ultimate Warrior...thought he was gonna be the biggest thing since Hoegan for a good while...then I thought it again...then I lost hope again...then I saw him in WCW :snoop:

-Paul London...thought he was gonna be the next big thing, though stuck on midcard due to his size

-Jarrett...never thought I'd live to actually like this dude

-Adam Bomb/Wrath...

Popi

The Greatest GOAT
Daps
Rocky Maivia
Hunter Hearst Helmsley
Ringmaster Steve Austin

How you were the first to mention The Rock is crazy...Maivia was Braden Walker before Braden Walker and became The GOAT of GOATs

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I mentioned Kennedy and TBK has already been mentioned...some others:

ULTIMATE WARRIOR; i thought as a kid he'd be a champion forever on some hogan shyt...but even more unbeatable

Straight Edge Society; i fukkin loved this crew and I still do. Gallows stepped his game the fukk up, and the girl was dope too until she shaved her head. That stable was sick and Punk having followers like that was piff. The way they sonned out jeff hardy was awesome. The way it fell apart still blows my mind.

MARK HENRY'S TITLE RUN; dude blew my mind and I'm glad he did. I thought he was OVER and he stepped the fukk up

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Around 2007-'08, I was sure that sometime down the line Mr. Kennedy and MVP would be main eventing in WWE. So yeah that changed.

I hated Dolph Ziggler's name, his gimmick, his lil' gay glittery gloves he used to wear... thought he was straight up go-nowhere status. Wrong!

I thought Morrison could someday be a top heel, whereas Miz was gonna be lost in the shuffle after the team broke up. Yeah...

And I never saw Eddie Guerrero as a future WWE champion. Even in '03 when he was heading in that direction, didn't see it actually happening. Def. saw him as a US/IC titleholder, tag champ definitely... but the big one? Nope. Wrong!

Superstar
Daps
I didn't think the WWE would give Ziggler much of a chance beyond the "Hi" gimmick, but his #HEEL thing really took off. Now he doesn't need a gimmick at all. He's just DZ.

I also shared in the enthusiasm about Ken Doane/Dykstra and I was definitely on the Morrison bandwagon until it came out that he had no charisma and let Melina run his life.

Carlito ranks up there too, but I don't think I (we) were wrong about his talent, exactly. Carlito just torpedoed his own career.

Ditto on whoever mentioned Elijah Burke. The moment I saw him valeting for Sylvester Terkay, I knew he had the charisma to make it big. Too bad he's languishing in TNA.

Didn't really have much hope for Low Ki/Kaval. He doesn't have the mouth for sports entertainment.

As a younger kid, I didn't give Christian and Angle their proper respects because I was a mark....and they were heels. So I "disliked" them.

fukk them not using Paul Burchill properly and fukk the WWE crowd for not marking out when he whipped out the C-4 on Sunday Night Velocity or whatever it was.

For a change of pace, I'll throw Jimmy Rave into the mix. His feud with Styles in RoH had me thinking the guy would break out one day. I was wrong. Very wrong. His bullshyt with Lance Hoyt was awful.

Willy Waffle

Willy Da Waffleman
Daps
Reppin
#GIANTS #KNICKS #RANGERS
the fukkin MIZ (surprised i didnt see this more. i actually didn't think he would win the wwe title let alone be in the business more than 2 years. this motherfukker OVERACHIEVED_

christian( always felt he was gonna get the same run edge got when he returned to wwe)

matt hardy (the v1 matt hardy and even after he feuded wit mvp, i thought he was gonna get that push)

booker t (thought booker was always a midcarder when he won the world title on nitro, i NEVER saw that coming let alone believed he could be face of the company)

elijah burke/pope dinero (he let alot of nikkkas down, literally)

taz/raven/2 cold (when they came in wwe, what a letdown)

RaidenS

AKA J.Swizzy
Daps
MVP
WWE version of The World's Greatest Tag Team :snoop: