Wrestlers you were completely wrong about...

El Guapo

Superstar
Daps
When Saturn jumped to WWF, I thought he would the biggest star of the Radicalz. :leon:

Yeah, that didn't happen. :scusthov:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
- I was a Mr. Kennedy Stan through and through :snoop:

- I also stanned Evolution Randy Orton something serious. nikka just became lame as fukk :smh:

- I was right about Cena being the future during his heel run, but damn at how it played out :scusthov:

- Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero running the biz for the next ten years after Mania XX :sadbron:

- Well, in a way, Benoit's influence is as strong as ever :mjpls:

- Goldberg being bigger than Austin in the end :snoop:

- The Rock staying in the E for his entire career, even though his absence might have helped his longevity in the end

- D-Bry being worth a damn :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Sleton for sure
Dolph Dawg. Thought he was gonna get 'deavored after that "My name if Dolph Ziggler" bullshyt.
Paul Burchill :sadcam:

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
Test - Dude was decent and very mobile in the ring and thought he could be their next big star. Up until after Trish as his mouthpiece but nope... His elbow is still better than Punk's though :manny:

Monty Brown/Marcus Cor Von - This dude was MONEY on the mic. I still am not sure what family issues he had where he had to leave but it was a damn shame. Dude could have helped TNA greatly when he was there too but Jarrett was on his selfish shyt back then.

Kaval - Dude had no reason to fail except for his cavalier and overly aggressive approach to wrestling. Dude would be putting on 4 to 5 star matches regularly if still there. But he is who he is and left.

Lance Storm - Damn did the WWE unnecessarily son him into retirement or what?

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Can't really think of one except I though Orton was gonna take over the business until he lost to HHH at Mania.

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Christian - When he was in the brood I thought he was a glorified jobbing getting TV time and would be released within the year.

Kurt Angle - I remember his early vignettes before he wrestled a match and didn't get what the hype was, thought he was really lame when he was talking about the three I's

Carlito - Thought he was the next big thing and had that certain IT factor that makes stars.