Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
I don’t think Seth cares how bad he looked this weekend. Seth is the ultimate team player, unselfish and he came across that way on screen as well. He’s a guy I would want on my roster. I know we clown him consistently for his horrible costume choices and his goofy behavior but don’t get it twisted…he’s one of the GOATs from this era. He needs to take an extended vacation and get 100% healthy…he deserves it.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
I don’t think Seth cares how bad he looked this weekend. Seth is the ultimate team player, unselfish and he came across that way on screen as well. He’s a guy I would want on my roster. I know we clown him consistently for his horrible costume choices and his goofy behavior but don’t get it twisted…he’s one of the GOATs from this era. He needs to take an extended vacation and get 100% healthy…he deserves it.
No question. He was pretty much the silent MVP of the weekend. Definitely unselfish. Look how genuinely happy he was for Drew, he couldn't even keep it kayfabe that he lost to a heel.

The clowining is in fun, atleast for me - but no doubt about it, the man has been the workhorse. I think back to that gauntlet where I really opened my eyes to him being this backbone talent.

But I don't know what it is about Seth in general where the crowd will cheer him/sing his theme but always seems one inch away from turning on him - can't put my finger on why. With Bray (Fiend) I understood because Fiend was this new cool character. But seems to happen every time he's 100% babyface.

At first I was like why did he come down to get his ass beat again. Then remembered how fitting it was, given that promo where he said to Cody that he will be his Shield :to:

Hopefully he can rest up now, he looked legit hurt leaving the ring :salute:

Last edited:

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
No question. He was pretty much the silent MVP of the weekend. Definitely unselfish. Look how genuinely happy he was for Drew, he couldn't even keep it kayfabe that he lost to a heel.

The clowining is in fun, atleast for me - but no about the man has been the workhorse. I think back to that gauntlet where I really opened my eyes to him being this backbone talent.

But I don't know what it is about Seth in general where the crowd will cheer him/sing his theme but always seems one inch away from turning on him - can't put my finger on why. With Bray (Fiend) I understood because Fiend was this new cool character. But seems to happen every time he's 100% babyface.

At first I was like why did he come down to get his ass beat again. Then remembered how fitting it was, given that promo where he said to Cody that he will be his Shield :to:

Hopefully he can rest up now, he looked legit hurt leaving the ring :salute:
Yep, in 20 years he is gonna be one of those wrestlers that younger guys talk about with love and admiration, he knows he made it, he is a huge name, he doesn't need all the belts, doesn’t need to win every match, its his time to start putting people over because he knows that no matter if he isn't a champ or loses at the next WM too people will still tune in to see him.

Thats how its supposed to be, you make it and then you help someone else reach that status too.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
I know what you're saying but he didnt really didn't look that bad tbh, didn't eat the pin in the tag match and it took like 10 claymores to put him down with a bum knee. They went out of their way to make him look strong against Drew to compensate.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Yep, in 20 years he is gonna be one of those wrestlers that younger guys talk about with love and admiration, he knows he made it, he is a huge name, he doesn't need all the belts, doesn’t need to win every match, its his time to start putting people over because he knows that no matter if he isn't a champ or loses at the next WM too people will still tune in to see him.

Thats how its supposed to be, you make it and then you help someone else reach that status too.
Yep, and even when he had rank to get his shyt off, I was surprised how well he walked the line of worked shoot in that Punk faceoff. They didn't even give Punk a mic until after Seth was done, so that Punk couldn't interrupt him - but Seth kept it pro the entire way.

I actually felt bad for the man the way he died yesterday in the Shield gear :pachaha: The crowd footage he is literally face down outside the ring while everyone is celebrating inside.