Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Someone said that Cody was going to be such a good face he'll keep the championship on him for two years.

With social media? fukk no. :mjlol: :heh:

Some people already got tired of him celebrating in that ring with the get along crew.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they must've not been able to think of another explanation for the Cena/Taker saves. It's a plot hole but fukk it the ending to it is all anybody will remember
I mean a good ole ref bump or just call it a no DQ. No need to call it that. nikkas had me expecting a bamboo hut surrounding the ring :russ:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
"Drew for the first time wins a world title in front of fans"

lmao this is hilarious

Let Rollins stay gon til AT LEAST Summerslam

drifter

Superstar
Daps
I mean a good ole ref bump or just call it a no DQ. No need to call it that. nikkas had me expecting a bamboo hut surrounding the ring :russ:
They probably didn't want just a reg ref bump or no dq tag on it since most of all of Roman's last title defenses ended with ref bumps & interference. They figured they had to spice it up I guess. Idk I'm agreeing with you lmao, I expected some different crazy shyt with that name with tiki torches a surfboard or fire blowing, idk some island shyt like you said :mjlol: