Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so instead of just doing the spear Roman keeps going for crowd participation and keeps getting reversed......wise man....use your fukking wisdom and tell him to stop.

i'm enjoying this tag match though even though its spammy as hell on Cody's part

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
No question. He was pretty much the silent MVP of the weekend. Definitely unselfish. Look how genuinely happy he was for Drew, he couldn't even keep it kayfabe that he lost to a heel.

The clowining is in fun, atleast for me - but no doubt about it, the man has been the workhorse. I think back to that gauntlet where I really opened my eyes to him being this backbone talent.

But I don't know what it is about Seth in general where the crowd will cheer him/sing his theme but always seems one inch away from turning on him - can't put my finger on why. With Bray (Fiend) I understood because Fiend was this new cool character. But seems to happen every time he's 100% babyface.

At first I was like why did he come down to get his ass beat again. Then remembered how fitting it was, given that promo where he said to Cody that he will be his Shield :to:

Hopefully he can rest up now, he looked legit hurt leaving the ring :salute:

He was a good champion defended his belt many times . Not afraid to take bumps or even show up when he's injured

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Damn Priest debuted in wrestling in March 2005, I was just a junior in high school at that point. :wow: :flabbynsick:

Seth was at it since 07,I remember watching Wrestling Society X on MTV and I didnt know years later that he was Tyler Black

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So "Bloodline rules" was just a no DQ match? Admittedly I havent been keeping up but I thought there was something special or particular to the Bloodline about that stipulation.

Shout out to my nikka Mean Mark for coming through in his sweats on his old man shyt. Guaranteed he told them nikkas "Yeah I can come and do the spot but I aint dressing up. Take it or leave it. :manny:":mjlol:

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

Yup.

Although dude said it best though during one of this weekend's press conferences: all those people saying shyt just to troll are lame, people going to start turning on Triple H too.

"You either die a hero, or you live long enough to become the villain."

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
I don’t think Seth cares how bad he looked this weekend. Seth is the ultimate team player, unselfish and he came across that way on screen as well. He’s a guy I would want on my roster. I know we clown him consistently for his horrible costume choices and his goofy behavior but don’t get it twisted…he’s one of the GOATs from this era. He needs to take an extended vacation and get 100% healthy…he deserves it.
Bad he looked? Dude was Thor in infinity war. He showed up for everything he said he would. I think it made him look reliable and trustworthy paying off the betrayal storyline.

drifter

Superstar
Daps
So "Bloodline rules" was just a no DQ match? Admittedly I havent been keeping up but I thought there was something special or particular to the Bloodline about that stipulation.

Shout out to my nikka Mean Mark for coming through in his sweats on his old man shyt. Guaranteed he told them nikkas "Yeah I can come and do the spot but I aint dressing up. Take it or leave it. :manny:":mjlol:
Yeah they must've not been able to think of another explanation for the Cena/Taker saves. It's a plot hole but fukk it the ending to it is all anybody will remember

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

The prodigal son was so grotesque he tried to reach for the stars just to become elite and eventually became undeniably undisputed 😭😭😭😭