Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Controversy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Philly
“Connected to her” :skip:

Boy I give zero fuccks about Samantha Irvin besides wanting to see her naked. But if you think she’s a bad ring announcer then you clearly don’t watch the product.

Like Cmon…

B-b-b-b-but

It doesn't matter

She's terrible :mjlol:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast

Roman carried that company through their darkest hour, thats how I will remember him. I stopped watching completely by then and would only tune in for his segments, I watch it fully again.

Nah..he shoukd of turned in 2015..did alot of the stuff too late. What hes become...it was all to save face.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Nobody is really innocent like everyone knows how he did Chyna

Ambition & power makes you do things

His wife dated other wrestlers

You don’t think he ain’t dirty Mack at the minimum lol

That Angle wit Steph/Test in Late 99 was A Masterclass in Dirty Mackin:russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
He overcame Vince's wacky ideas, that makes him a legend to me
McMahon gave him a never ending push. He did aktight before The Rebel did the pocast end of 2014 about "making Roman look strong" in that Shield vs Rebel handicap match. Thats when fans turned on at Rumble 2015 with the Bryan return.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Nah..he shoukd of turned in 2015..did alot of the stuff too late. What hes become...it was all to save face.
Roman was not ready to be the heel he is today back in 2015.
Sidenote. With this being deemed the triple h era and all that. I imagine that means Hunter is clear of all that Vince shyt? Doubt they would go all in on saying stuff like that if there is a chance Triple H could be dirtied with that stuff.
He was never a part of it, that was all just social media speculation by a bunch of weirdos.