Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Nah he's good champ.. He addressed that at yesterdays press conference.. He's probably gonna take a long well deserved break. Plus it gives them some layers to do with the Rock/Roman shyt down the line

Thank you. Just a simple answer without all the Reddit type queer sassiness. Mucho appreciado.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
What misinformation? It's not my fault you idiots can't read. I said he better not be sick or dying, I didn't say that he was. You fakkits acting like Redditors right now.
And you are mad you got called out for being wrong about something you could have clearly looked up. You can’t be putting that type of shyt out there like that. Be accountable for what you say.

Just Say your bad and keep it moving. You in here getting emotional,

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No beef but he can’t physically do a lot similar to Bret

People be over emotional than logical

I wish they could do more but they can’t and they don’t want to mess with the high bar they set even though people love them so much that it doesn’t matter
This

I don't know why nikkas keep conveniently forgetting that Stone Cold knees are :flabbynsick::flabbynsick:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
And you are mad you got called out for being wrong about something you could have clearly looked up. You can’t be putting that type of shyt out there like that. Be accountable for what you say.

Calling you all sensitive little twinks isn't getting emotional. Dude @HNIC82 addressed it without sounding like some smug cac. When you put negativity out there you get it in return. So, in conclusion, fukk you.

Rayzah

Daps
Calling you all sensitive little twinks isn't getting emotional. Dude @HNIC82 addressed it without sounding like some smug cac. When you put negativity out there you get it in return. So, in conclusion, fukk you.
I simply said he been in remission and where you can go hear him talk about it. You the one that got all defensive and started name calling
You the one cussing and being defensive because you are upset that you ain’t know what you were talking about.
That’s emotional and that not how men talk or act. You sound real feminine right now.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

Just like you did in that thread where you were getting your ass dragged from pillar to post for your bootleg Joe Rogan, "I'm just saying, I'm just asking questions, both sides" political shyt takes? Oh yeah, you didn't, you just kept sounding like a fukking moron. fukk outta here.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing Roman hug Paul like that brought tears to my eyes. Roman better not be dying. He better not be sick.
Look at the hug from the context of what Roman/Paul have accomplished together

Wrestling is hotter than it's been in years largely because of this Bloodline shyt. Watching Roman's induction speech to Paul Friday you can tell he appreciates what Heyman has done for his career. Look at that hug the way you would look at Outkast's album of the year at the Grammy's hug

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I simply said he been in remission and where you can go hear him talk about it. You the one that got all defensive and started name calling
You the one cussing and being defensive because you are upset that you ain’t know what you were talking about.
That’s emotional and that not how men talk or act. You sound real feminine right now.

You got dragged in a political debate on a fukking wrestling forum. Let's not discuss what one knows or doesn't know. You sounding real mentally deficient right now. That (sic) not how men talk or act.

Rayzah

Daps
Just like you did in that thread where you were getting your ass dragged from pillar to post for your bootleg Joe Rogan, "I'm just saying, I'm just asking questions, both sides" political shyt takes? Oh yeah, you didn't, you just kept sounding like a fukking moron. fukk outta here.
Why are you so emotional? You need to relax, log off and go to bed or something.