Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
I don't know I'm just saying maybe that's what that poster meant.

Anyways Night 2 was incredible. I can't believe we are in a new era. :wow:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This question has probably been answered a million times, but since they keep talking about having to pivot, let's say they went with Roman/Rock like Vince would do. What were their original plans for Cody? It couldn't have been Seth because Punk was supposed to be in that match before his injury.

Vince would put Cody in a match vs Omos and have him lose.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
They have Cody listed as Champion under the Universal Title lineage but not WWE Title lineage. Likely haven't changed that yet.

This might have to be a wait it out and see what they do thing.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I just recently learned he was taking oral chemo treatments so I didn't know if it was trying to return. Damn, cut me some slack you a$$holes. I was just worried about breh.

There was literally no reason to even think he could be sick lol. They could've easily embraced the way they did, because... You know. His long reign was over but you immediately jumped to the "he better not be dying" route :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I think they're hugging because they just strung together over 3 years of amazing television and now it's time to reset the stage... The run Heyman and Roman have been on is unprecedented. Heyman is the greatest manager of all time. Roman is top 5 greatest championship runs of all time... etc.

It's not "over.." but they completed this story.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I just recently learned he was taking oral chemo treatments so I didn't know if it was trying to return. Damn, cut me some slack you a$$holes. I was just worried about breh.
And he addressed it in his doc and again very clearly last night at the press conference. You can’t just be spreading misinformation like that and call us a$$holes for correcting you