Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Look at the hug from the context of what Roman/Paul have accomplished together

Wrestling is hotter than it's been in years largely because of this Bloodline shyt. Watching Roman's induction speech to Paul Friday you can tell he appreciates what Heyman has done for his career. Look at that hug the way you would look at Outkast's album of the year at the Grammy's hug

I only thought about it from another angle because of the recent (to me anyway) news of him still taking chemo medication. I did figure it could mean the end of a long partnership but I said I didn't want him to be dying or sick. I don't know where the outrage is coming from these cac fakkits but I wasn't saying he was no longer in remission or that he was dying. Goodness! But I see your viewpoint. Thank you for replying with some sense.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I only thought about it from another angle because of the recent (to me anyway) news of him still taking chemo medication. I did figure it could mean the end of a long partnership but I said I didn't want him to be dying or sick. I don't know where the outrage is coming from these cac fakkits but I wasn't saying he was no longer in remission or that he was dying. Goodness! But I see your viewpoint. Thank you for replying with some sense.
Shyt happens. Hell I didn't even know Roman had leukemia till a few minutes ago in this thread:mjlol:

But I understand that Paul is smart enough to know what he's accomplished and Roman's speech Friday showed me that he appreciates it a lot so I could tell that hug was acknowledging the end of an era that brought a lot of people, myself included, back to wrestling