Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think the botched heel turn back in the day scarred him. Now he's probably on the opposite end of Goldberg to the point where he doesn't want to do anything, even if it's for the actual BETTERMENT of the storyline and talent involved. :mjcry:
This seems more likely to me. Austin is protective of Stone Cold, which is understandable

Rock is protective too but him of all people put his enormous ego on hold for the greater good

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Cody's run could mean two things

1. He's gonna usher a new era like Austin did and the WWE will continue to break records, maintain its popularity, and its gonna be a entertaining run.

2. Its gonna be like that cheesy ass 1996 Boyhood Dream Run Shawn Michaels had to where folks literally turned on him and also plummeting popualrity.

Which one yall think?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
And he addressed it in his doc and again very clearly last night at the press conference. You can’t just be spreading misinformation like that and call us a$$holes for correcting you

What misinformation? It's not my fault you idiots can't read. I said he better not be sick or dying, I didn't say that he was. You fakkits acting like Redditors right now.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I just recently learned he was taking oral chemo treatments so I didn't know if it was trying to return. Damn, cut me some slack you a$$holes. I was just worried about breh.

Nah he's good champ.. He addressed that at yesterdays press conference.. He's probably gonna take a long well deserved break. Plus it gives them some layers to do with the Rock/Roman shyt down the line

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Cody's run could mean two things

1. He's gonna usher a new era like Austin did and the WWE will continue to break records, maintain its popularity, and its gonna be a entertaining run.

2. Its gonna be like that cheesy ass 1996 Boyhood Dream Run Shawn Michaels had to where folks literally turned on him and also plummeting popualrity.

Which one yall think?

Lmaooo. It's going to be somewhere in the middle breh... WWE is going to stay red hot at least well into the Summer. They have a string of PLE's lined up with super hot crowds overseas. Places they've never been.

They got some good potential opponents for Cody whether it's Gunther, Rollins, Orton, etc... and they will probably run Cody vs. The Rock at some point.

They got 97 Drew and CM Punk headed into a blood feud whenever Fragile Phil is cleared. That's gonna be fire.

They got The Judgment Day who appear to have maybe turned into tweeners at this point and they hold a lot of gold..

They got a pretty good women's division cooking as well...

taker597

Superstar
Daps
People had to constantly deal with his suck ass booking for like 4 decades - I think he's still coming out on top here.
I hope he use his billion dollars to light his fireplace with no family or grandchildren