Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

taker597

Superstar
Daps
You misunderstood. Out of all the current champions she has the longest reign. I wasn't even trying to compare her to Bianca.

When Gunther and Roman's reigns ended, she was left with the longest.
Context wasn't cleared. Especially when she's #2 or #3 at the moment.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
Love that moment between he and Seth though.

I hope Seth gets to take some much needed time off after this, Dude been putting in WORK
As I've been saying, this man is a complete professional and needs to take a long hiatus to get right. Can't keep going at this pace because they'll keep using him in this Swiss Army Knife capacity if he lets them.

He's going to end up hobbled like Flair & 'em if he doesn't take some time. :picard:

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Context wasn't cleared. Especially when she's #2 or #3 at the moment.
I mean when I said "is now the current" in the OP it was pretty clear but it's w/e.

Rhea will surpass Bayley's 379 day reign in 8 days or so and Bianca's reign was 419 days and that is just under 2 months, so it's very possible she could pass her up.

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I mean when I said "the current" in the OP it was pretty clear but it's w/e.

Rhea will surpass Bayley's 379 day reign in 8 days or so and Bianca's reign was 419 days and that is just under 2 months, so it's very possible she could pass her up.
Just like that, Rhea is now the current longest reigning champion in WWE.
[Image of her and Reign day total]

Still pretty short on context and I would of worded as

WIth Gunther and Reigns gone, Rhea is currently the longest reigning active champion in WWE.

no biggie, we all writing super short handed tonight and the pace tonight is super fast. It easy to get context wrong when reading fast, tho. Especially, it being 1am. I need to go to bed lol.

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps

The more I think about it, Taker makes perfect sense. There are his run-ins with the Anao'i family, his beef with Roman at WM 33, wanting to take away something sacred to Heyman on the 10th anniversary that he and Brock took away the Streak, and an underrated one of Dusty being one of the participants in his debut match in the WWF.

Even Rock's hubris of calling himself the Final Boss came back to bite him when the Final Boss of Wrestlemania came through like divine intervention. :wow:

CINEMA :mjcry:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
The more I think about it, Taker makes perfect sense. There are his run-ins with the Anao'i family, his beef with Roman at WM 33, wanting to take away something sacred to Heyman on the 10th anniversary that he and Brock took away the Streak, and an underrated one of Dusty being one of the participants in his debut match in the WWF.

Even Rock's hubris of calling himself the Final Boss came back to bite him when the Final Boss of Wrestlemania came through like divine intervention. :wow:

CINEMA :mjcry:
Undertaker gave Brock his receipt in a title match 1 year later for beating him.

Undertaker gave Roman his receipt in a title match 7 years later.

Better late than never I suppose. Time is a flat circle.