Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
How yall feeling about night one?

I wish Sammi and Gunther match was a little longer. It was a great wrestling match.

The main event delivered too, even though it could've been couple minutes shorter. The Rock looked better than a clusterfukk of him versus Cena.

The rest of the matches were skippable. R-Truth winning tag team match was a feel good moment, other than couple cool spots the match was stupid and all over the place.

The Usos match? I am tired of these two. They are going nowhere. They were interesting a year ago, now it's just same shyt over and over with million superkicks in the match.

The production quality is a great. They can make mediocre matches look cooler than they are.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
0fIySWN.png
"Shucky Ducky Quack Quack"

DLo

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It was cold as shyt last night in the stadium. Wind was about 15 mph. Crowd was loud in moments but I think the weather took a lot out of everyone.

Going back tonight but the forecast is calling for the same (mid 40s).

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
How yall feeling about night one?

I wish Sammi and Gunther match was a little longer. It was a great wrestling match.

The main event delivered too, even though it could've been couple minutes shorter. The Rock looked better than a clusterfukk of him versus Cena.

The rest of the matches were skippable. R-Truth winning tag team match was a feel good moment, other than couple cool spots the match was stupid and all over the place.

The Usos match? I am tired of these two. They are going nowhere. They were interesting a year ago, now it's just same shyt over and over with million superkicks in the match.

The production quality is a great. They can make mediocre matches look cooler than they are.
Which once again proves it was criminal not to do Sting vs Taker.

Last edited: