Wrestlemania 40 - April 6-7, 2024, Live from Philidelphia, PA (Matches Added to OP)

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
I'm not trying to hear it. I saw people with t-shirts on out there :skip:
Betty White (2010)

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Thought the main event was great and the Rock was fantastic. Really surprised how well he held up, world's better than against Cena. Thought it accidental spear was perfectly executed, wasn't choreographed at all.

Yeah this whole build I was worried Rock would move like old Taker/Hogan, but as a 50+ year old there are only a few who have performed better. Salute to whatever regimen he's on.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps

While ya bull jivin', somebody needs to be teaching O'Shea Jackson Jr. how to take a few bumps & some moves.
Breh is already a pretty good actor, and if he can get the physical part down, I could see him getting involved in an angle or two. Maybe he could even have a running feud with a wrestler like Pete Rose did with Kane.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
While ya bull jivin', somebody needs to be teaching O'Shea Jackson Jr. how to take a few bumps & some moves.
Breh is already a pretty good actor, and if he can get the physical part down, I could see him getting involved in an angle or two. Maybe he could even have a running feud with a wrestler like Pete Rose did with Kane.
He needs to get in shape in general. He's a phenomenal actor. Would've been good in a bad boys spinoff or something.