WOW, Would You Have Guessed She's Black?

would you have guessed she's black

• fukk outta here man that chick is white :rudy:

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • I have a keen eye for these things and she definitely has a lil ethnic flavor to her :youngsabo:

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • meh, a lot of white people would be shocked to find out about their black ancestry :bryan:

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • da fukk? she's adopted brehs, has to be :comeon:

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • would smash her...and her moms :lolbron:

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • just because someone has a black parent doesn't necessarily make them black :wtb:

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • what a strange world we live in :whoo:

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
Black folk always on that "let's mix" steeze. You never hear Indian, Chinese, Jewish or Japanese people say that shyt. Those groups create wealth, preserve wealth, then transfer it to their children, keeping everything in their community. Then get c00ns to pour their money into their communities too :lolbron:

I want my grandkids to look like me. Only difference is I hope there's some swagged out version of YBE in the year 2112 eating well :obama: off the work I put in.

fukk it, I am more concerned with character than anything else. Long as my teachings, morals, values, etc. are passed down from generation to generation I'll be alright. I just can't get with people excluding other positive people from their life strictly because of race or nationality. Like I said earlier, shyt's kind of strange to me. But hell, we all have our own opinions.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
The Human Stain - Son disowns mother because she's black

[ame=http://youtu.be/_KOjPvCPNbE]The Human Stain - Son disowns mother b/c of race - YouTube[/ame]

YBE

Banned
Daps
One of the most tragic things is that sometimes these kids grow up not knowing about their ancestry and become just like any other white person and relishing in their whiteness and talking real disrespectful to black folks.

I think every black man and woman who is dating outside their race should recognize that this is a real possibility. Having your own great grandkids or grandkids growing up and feeling superior to you:snoop:

Of course it can go the other way though, you can have a child that's biracial that gets with a black person and creates a black grandchild for you. So long as we have white privilege/white supremacy instead of equality or a multiracial society, I can't cosign interracial unions. When racism at the institutional level is dismantled then I'll be in favor of it. When "race" truly becomes meaningless, then I'll be perfectly fine with my descendants looking nothing like me.

I remember reading an article a while back about Charlie Sheen wilding out and they had voicemails of him calling his ex-wife a "fukking ******" :skip:

Turns out Denise Richards had a black grandmother she conveniently left out of her biography. You already knew this broad wasn't telling people that shyt growing up :heh:

dr9%5B2%5D.jpg

Your own damn children pretending they ain't come from your womb :wow:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I remember reading an article a while back about Charlie Sheen wilding out and they had voicemails of him calling his ex-wife a "fukking ******" :skip:

Turns out Denise Richards had a black grandmother she conveniently left out of her biography. You already knew this broad wasn't telling people that shyt growing up :heh:

dr9%5B2%5D.jpg

Your own damn children pretending they ain't come from your womb :wow:
Its a damn tragedy. White supremacy and white privilege really got people twisted up man. Some mixed people who look white though don't shy away from their ancestry. That gives me a little hope. Famous example:
USAnaacpbook.jpg

but for every walter francis white we have a whole bunch of other people who pretend that their black family members don't exist.

The Human Stain - Son disowns mother because she's black

The Human Stain - Son disowns mother b/c of race - YouTube

The biography of the guy that inspired that movie

Anatole Broyard - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:wow:

• Dap
Reactions: YBE

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
dude from prison-break is bi-racial???

some of you pawg lovers are one generation away from raising a cac. :merchant:
His father is a mulatto of Jamaican and African American descent. His father looks more white than black anyways.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kris Humphries, Kim Kardashian ex is half Black too. I thought he was White.

emoney

custom user title
Daps
I wonder why y'all give a fukk? shyt's funny to me, because growing up I thought only white folks and few backwoods ass black folks really gave a shyt about this kinda stuff. If I have a daughter and she marries a white dude, asian, hispanic, whatever...I could care less as long as she's with a respectable dude. I could also give a fukk whether my grandkids are purple-black, caramel, or pale with blue eyes..long as they are good kids, successful, and don't end up in prison or whoring themselves out.

:comeon: