WOW, Would You Have Guessed She's Black?

would you have guessed she's black

• fukk outta here man that chick is white :rudy:

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • I have a keen eye for these things and she definitely has a lil ethnic flavor to her :youngsabo:

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • meh, a lot of white people would be shocked to find out about their black ancestry :bryan:

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • da fukk? she's adopted brehs, has to be :comeon:

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • would smash her...and her moms :lolbron:

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • just because someone has a black parent doesn't necessarily make them black :wtb:

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • what a strange world we live in :whoo:

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty
Early 50's looking good. :leon:

8fdac2bc2e.jpg

Yeah she's bad as hell.

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
:heh: what the fukk is dude ramblin' on about?

reminds me of my grandpa

I'm just wondering why y'all seem to always be so worried about this shyt. Maybe some of you don't have good reading comprehension skills, and it's hard for you to understand things.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa

It's a mind fcku. I honestly don't believe a lot of blacks think long term. 5, 10, 15, 20, 50 years and after death.

What type of legacy will you leave behind?

What type of family will you leave behind?

Don't you want your picture on the wall as the grandfather who started excellence or continued excellence? Don't you want your grand kids to look at you with pride, your families Malcom and Martin?

Now what you think is going to happen when you marry and procreate out? Them kids 2-3 generations from now will be quick to disown you or simply not acknowledge you because eventually that "biracial" blood will die out. It seems a lot of black people just think in the now.

Kuro

Tru grit
Daps
it is very possible to be genetically majority european and still have a black identity...:yeshrug:...i didnt know it was possible until skip gates started diggn up his past...