WOW, Would You Have Guessed She's Black?

would you have guessed she's black

• fukk outta here man that chick is white :rudy:

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • I have a keen eye for these things and she definitely has a lil ethnic flavor to her :youngsabo:

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • meh, a lot of white people would be shocked to find out about their black ancestry :bryan:

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • da fukk? she's adopted brehs, has to be :comeon:

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • would smash her...and her moms :lolbron:

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • just because someone has a black parent doesn't necessarily make them black :wtb:

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • what a strange world we live in :whoo:

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Uhh her mom barely looks like she has any black in her. If you throw in the fact that she has a white father...there ya go.

victoria-rowell-569.jpg

Daps
technically, she's white or mixed. Lynn from Girlfriends has this case too for her quadroon daughter.
why be shocked? lots of 25% white kids look black.
3-Persia-with-her-mom.jpg

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
who gives a fukk

you nikkas sound like yall in the great depression talmbout mulattos and quadroons on some archaic slave mentality shyt, it's 2012 you god damn lunatics

you paranoid fukking weirdos...this place is worse than st0rmfr0nt with the constant race baiting and goofy slanted inbred racist troll threads, like yall aint got nothin better to talk about then why a group of people is ugly and stupid and smelly and inferior and shyt because of they skin color?

she's white tho

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
who gives a fukk

you nikkas sound like yall in the great depression talmbout mulattos and quadroons on some archaic slave mentality shyt, it's 2012 you god damn lunatics

you paranoid fukking weirdos...this place is worse than st0rmfr0nt with the constant race baiting and goofy slanted inbred racist troll threads, like yall aint got nothin better to talk about then why a group of people is ugly and stupid and smelly and inferior and shyt because of they skin color?

she's white tho

this is the world breh :snoop:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
this is the world breh :snoop:

it's not tho...the world doesn't operate on these paranoid retarded race-driven agendas, using outdated logic and racist country bumpkin concepts to troll people into replying

never once have i had a conversation, or known anybody that has had a conversation, that involved examining mixed kids pictures and deciding which ones are black or which ones are white based on a "One Drop Rule"...if the term 'quadroon' is in your vocabulary in 2012 you need to get a fukking reality check

that shyt shoulda died in the 1930s along with these petty ass arguments about the shyt

yall some miserable fukks

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
That's a white girl, brehs.

She's psychologically a white female so she may as well be 100% white either way :yeshrug:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember this white girl trying to tell me she was mixed and her father was black. I looked at her like :wtb:

Daps
if the term 'quadroon' is in your vocabulary in 2012 you need to get a fukking reality check

that shyt shoulda died in the 1930s along with these petty ass arguments about the shyt

yall some miserable fukks

i fail to see why the term quadroon would inspire such a response but the n-word is ok.