WOW, Would You Have Guessed She's Black?

would you have guessed she's black

• fukk outta here man that chick is white :rudy:

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • I have a keen eye for these things and she definitely has a lil ethnic flavor to her :youngsabo:

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • meh, a lot of white people would be shocked to find out about their black ancestry :bryan:

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • da fukk? she's adopted brehs, has to be :comeon:

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • would smash her...and her moms :lolbron:

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • just because someone has a black parent doesn't necessarily make them black :wtb:

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • what a strange world we live in :whoo:

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Not black. Her mother looks biracial and its likely that her father is white which makes her 1/8th black but she might as well be white. She's like Paula patton's son:
paula-patton-people-think-weve-adopted-a-russian-child.jpg

photos-of-robin-thicke-son-494.jpg

That isn't a black child

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
:smh: at Paula Patton carrying around that white baby

Paula Patton is biracial, half white and half black. The one who is probably really scratching their head is her dad. He is now literally the only black person in the family that he built.. :snoop:

This is why I'm so against "this". Now look at the end result lol. Absolute madness.

YBE

Banned
Daps
Paula Patton is biracial, half white and half black. The one who is probably really scratching their head is her dad. He is now literally the only black person in the family that he built.. :snoop:

This is why I'm so against "this". Now look at the end result lol. Absolute madness.

That's why i left white chicks alone. 50 years from now, your grandkids will be white as hell & you'll be the only grandparent without a portrait downstairs :ld:

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
That's why i left white chicks alone. 50 years from now, your grandkids will be white as hell & you'll be the only grandparent without a portrait downstairs :ld:

:deadrose:

These brothas and sistas willingly do it not understanding the possibility of not being respected within your own house is real. Your grandkids and great grand kids looking through photos like "who is that"?

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
I wonder why y'all give a fukk? shyt's funny to me, because growing up I thought only white folks and few backwoods ass black folks really gave a shyt about this kinda stuff. If I have a daughter and she marries a white dude, asian, hispanic, whatever...I could care less as long as she's with a respectable dude. I could also give a fukk whether my grandkids are purple-black, caramel, or pale with blue eyes..long as they are good kids, successful, and don't end up in prison or whoring themselves out.

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I wonder why y'all give a fukk? shyt's funny to me, because growing up I thought only white folks and few backwoods ass black folks really gave a shyt about this kinda stuff. If I have a daughter and she marries a white dude, asian, hispanic, whatever...I could care less as long as she's with a respectable dude. I could also give a fukk whether my grandkids are purple-black, caramel, or pale with blue eyes..long as they are good kids, successful, and don't end up in prison or whoring themselves out.

smh.gif

YBE

Banned
Daps

Black folk always on that "let's mix" steeze. You never hear Indian, Chinese, Jewish or Japanese people say that shyt. Those groups create wealth, preserve wealth, then transfer it to their children, keeping everything in their community. Then get c00ns to pour their money into their communities too :lolbron:

I want my grandkids to look like me. Only difference is I hope there's some swagged out version of YBE in the year 2112 eating well :obama: off the work I put in.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
:deadrose:

These brothas and sistas willingly do it not understanding the possibility of not being respected within your own house is real. Your grandkids and great grand kids looking through photos like "who is that"?

One of the most tragic things is that sometimes these kids grow up not knowing about their ancestry and become just like any other white person and relishing in their whiteness and talking real disrespectful to black folks.

I think every black man and woman who is dating outside their race should recognize that this is a real possibility. Having your own great grandkids or grandkids growing up and feeling superior to you:snoop:

Of course it can go the other way though, you can have a child that's biracial that gets with a black person and creates a black grandchild for you. So long as we have white privilege/white supremacy instead of equality or a multiracial society, I can't cosign interracial unions. When racism at the institutional level is dismantled then I'll be in favor of it. When "race" truly becomes meaningless, then I'll be perfectly fine with my descendants looking nothing like me.