WOW, Would You Have Guessed She's Black?

would you have guessed she's black

• fukk outta here man that chick is white :rudy:

Votes: 22 32.8%
  • I have a keen eye for these things and she definitely has a lil ethnic flavor to her :youngsabo:

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • meh, a lot of white people would be shocked to find out about their black ancestry :bryan:

Votes: 11 16.4%
  • da fukk? she's adopted brehs, has to be :comeon:

Votes: 4 6.0%
  • would smash her...and her moms :lolbron:

Votes: 13 19.4%
  • just because someone has a black parent doesn't necessarily make them black :wtb:

Votes: 5 7.5%
  • what a strange world we live in :whoo:

Votes: 9 13.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I remember this white girl trying to tell me she was mixed and her father was black. I looked at her like :wtb:
:wtf:

I have people in my family that look 100% white and they have black ancestry. That girl was probably telling you the truth.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
:wtf:

I have people in my family that look 100% white and they have black ancestry. That girl was probably telling you the truth.

Do you ever feel as though you're arguing with people who don't care about what you have to say? Because that's what it looks like you're doing

:skip:

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
i fail to see why the term quadroon would inspire such a response but the n-word is ok.

like i said, you need a reality check...especially if you are now trying to compare quadroon to ******

one is a word you can turn the radio or tv on and hear 30 times in 5 minutes, one that is used as a term of endearment by the same people that struggled with it as a term of inferiority for generations

the other is an archaic, outdated, inherently divisive and racist word with no function or use in the modern world....if you said it in public most people wouldnt know what it meant and the ones that did would look at you like :merchant:

you can talk to the average black person, or in reality the average person in general and you would probably hear nikka at some point in the conversation....you would either have to talk to a neo-nazi or a plantation slavemaster to hear quadroon

you nikkas need to put down the youtube podcasts about 'why black people are __________' or 'why white people are _______ ' and live your own life and come to your own conclusions about people on an individual basis, we cant make any progress as PEOPLE if our minds are stuck in the same racial constructs and ignorance that was around back when black people were thought of as OBJECTS

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
it's not tho...the world doesn't operate on these paranoid retarded race-driven agendas, using outdated logic and racist country bumpkin concepts to troll people into replying

never once have i had a conversation, or known anybody that has had a conversation, that involved examining mixed kids pictures and deciding which ones are black or which ones are white based on a "One Drop Rule"...if the term 'quadroon' is in your vocabulary in 2012 you need to get a fukking reality check

that shyt shoulda died in the 1930s along with these petty ass arguments about the shyt

yall some miserable fukks

man fukk you and your moral grandstanding. you're just as paranoid, racist and miserable as the rest of us :stopitslime:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
I had a great uncle who could pass as a white man. one day in the 40s he bounced from my fam in the deep south and never came back. :yeshrug:

Daps
like i said, you need a reality check...especially if you are now trying to compare quadroon to ******

one is a word you can turn the radio or tv on and hear 30 times in 5 minutes, one that is used as a term of endearment by the same people that struggled with it as a term of inferiority for generations

:heh: at you believing this.

maybe the lack of quadroons you hear is due to the lack of well...quadroons. your argument is silly and as long as you say ok to one word and no to another based on popularity it is difficult to take you serious.

Dr.seuss Swag

Trouble Man
Daps
Reppin
Fla
audience

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
All right, I'm done with the Locker Room for like a week. People have become intolerable. Liggins, Reincar, good look with these dudes.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
:heh: at you believing this.

maybe the lack of quadroons you hear is due to the lack of well...quadroons. your argument is silly and as long as you say ok to one word and no to another based on popularity it is difficult to take you serious.

you understand that quadroon is an archaic racist law term made to define the level of rights someone would have and the level of discrimination they would face as a person??

it's completely outdated, archaic and irrelevant to modern society...people who used the word quadroon were more likely to call blacks 'darkie' or 'golliwog' before '******'....get that prohibitionist zoot suit era bullshyt outta here :pachaha: what kinda nut are you

im not tryna keep this shytty thread going tho, so ima let you weird ass muhfukkas keep on with this pathetic slave minded shyt yall talmbout

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Some real shyt. How fukking retarded are you? How is she BLACK? She is mixed you retarded piece of shyt.

why are you so mad bruh? shyt hurt my feelings :why:

Saying she is black is subscribing to the racist one drop rule. I just can't stand racist like you. That's why I came at you like that.

:laff: :laff:

YO its too late to be laughing this hard. Then the nikka hit you with the "That's why I came at you like that." LOL