Wow! Is Marvel officially done??? ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA’ is looking to have the worst second-weekend decline ever for a superhero movie

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, Feige said don't expect any X-Men stuff until well after Secret Wars which is out in 2026. So yeah 2027 at the latest

A huge mistake imo.

Other than Deadpool 3 which we know Wolverine is in not sure what other recognisable mutants we'll get to see before then. Also, Deadpool is rated R which also for the family market Disney has cultivated is not going to be appropriate for a lot of kids not sure how many mutants they would allow in that movie.
Gigantic missed opportunity knowing our generation is clamoring for live action X-men and would easily carry a new movie into serious $$$$

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Marvel stan babble.

:mjlol:

Check my post history, I haven't seen this movie or any MCU movie since "Shang-Chi", which I said was mid.

Haven't seen any of the series since "Loki", either.

But let's not sit here and be dumb. You cats are completely divorced from reality if you think the MCU is going anywhere.

Fred.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yeah, Feige said don't expect any X-Men stuff until well after Secret Wars which is out in 2026. So yeah 2027 at the latest

A huge mistake imo.

Other than Deadpool 3 which we know Wolverine is in not sure what other recognisable mutants we'll get to see before then. Also, Deadpool is rated R which also for the family market Disney has cultivated is not going to be appropriate for a lot of kids not sure how many mutants they would allow in that movie.

I think the fox contracts with those actors complicate matters

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.
That didn't stop the first "Black Panther" from being a massive success in Feb 2018. Had black people and non black people watch that film multiple times in the same time of year.
nikkas don’t want to accept that apart from Spider-Man Marvel films been falling off since Endgame. :mjlol:

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
Is that why they left?$?
yeah he was the most expensive MCU actor
aaea0lunuxv31.jpg