Wow if this video of a woman ordering at dunkin donuts dont get you pissed...

Daps
Shyt makes no sense

No, the people the night before didn't give her a reciept with her order. It seems at DD the policy is if you don't get a reciept your order is free.

The girl the night before told her "you`ll get your order free tomorrow"

Hence all the bullshyt. She's coming in to get that free order.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I remember this old lady going ham on a Subway worker for not remembering her order (she's a regular). I checked her and she ended up cursing me out. I told the guy to take his time with my sandwich and that he didn't do anything wrong. My nikka 3 free cookies. :myman:

PrinceDeeDer

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is so disturbing i hate those people without class who think that run the world and do sh!t like this. If a business wrongs you, leave a bad review on yelp and google and don't go back, thats what i do

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Man people are something else.
The other day this white lady went ham in mcdonalds because they gave her a large fry instead of a small :why:

She went in for about 3 minutes then said "You want my kids to get fat with this large fry???" :snoop:

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Reading newspaper comments and smh at cacs saying

'this poor lady is obviously mentally ill'

'this woman has an undiagnosed mental illness'

'27 is a good age for mental illness to become apparent. I suspect that's the issue here.'

'this woman is obviously ill and needs out help why are we demonising her'

People just can't accept that in 2013 there are people who are this racist. These people are in denial. Call a spade a spade, this woman is a racist. :aicmon:

Last edited by a moderator:

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
mcdonaldsbeating-1.gif

:skip:

That "STOPPPPPPPP!!" scream that that chick lets out and then the subsequent sound of that metal pipe he was swinging to this day has me :laff::laff::laff::laff:

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
These people aren't in denial, they're probably fukking racist themselves.

Whites are allowed to have a mental illness and get sympathy. We know those comments wouldn't exist if she was black...

You get more excuses if you're white.

exactly. let it have been a young black woman acting in this manner, she's without question an "animal".

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We wouldn't got past her not turning that camera off:childplease:.....dude wuz nice about the whole thingall this video did wuz give u more appreciation for fast food employees and what they go through.

Sum of these people talkin shyt about her I know for a fact done called in to they phone company and disrespected foreigners or got loud and screamed and cussed to get they way.....I know I have but they all had it comin:whoa:.....what seperats her is her rudeness and sense of entitlement like she actually lost sumthing for real:russ:....sum of these customer service people shouldn't be workin customer service and need to get cussed out,but damn if sumbody bein nice to u no need to disrespect off the rip bcuz of the last person u talked too.