Wow if this video of a woman ordering at dunkin donuts dont get you pissed...

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
takes me back to my customer service days. Mad girls were in there crying. Not I. I used to go in when I had to. Quality control was listening and would be saying to keep it professional in my ear. This redneck dude in QC would always come over. I could see him rounding the corner with the :gladbron: look on his face, trying not to laugh. He would just give me the "I know" look. People were mad calling me an idiot or stupid as soon as I answered the phone. Some of those rants were just like this woman. I used to imagine myself with a growing James Evans look on my face. Dude behind me said I had some James Evans nostrils
images
As I got a "you people" or "you're one of the idiots". I would be like, "Excuse me!!!!" or "What!!!!!!!!!". Quality Control was trippin out back there laughin at me bein angry. When I would calm down, I felt like

james-evans-o.gif

JoseLuisGotcha

Aka Allhiphopsux
Daps
Reppin
#717 --> #215 #PA #ByrdGang
takes me back to my customer service days. Mad girls were in there crying. Not I. I used to go in when I had to. Quality control was listening and would be saying to keep it professional in my ear. This redneck dude in QC would always come over. I could see him rounding the corner with the :gladbron: look on his face, trying not to laugh. He would just give me the "I know" look. People were mad calling me an idiot or stupid as soon as I answered the phone. Some of those rants were just like this woman. I used to imagine myself with a growing James Evans look on my face. Dude behind me said I had some James Evans nostrils
images
As I got a "you people" or "you're one of the idiots". I would be like, "Excuse me!!!!" or "What!!!!!!!!!". Quality Control was trippin out back there laughin at me bein angry. When I would calm down, I felt like

james-evans-o.gif

the visuals bruh :deadrose:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Anon posted all her private info online.

They bout to ruin her life.

GOOD!!!!!!!!

:obama: @ the kid, working part time while studying pre-med

While this filthy goat continues caccin'

YT ppl lost (YES ALL OF EM:shaq:)

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
:khallid: Yet again, look how succinct and reasonable the responses are when white women act disrespectful and obnoxious (and even racist) in public. I see some trying to excuse and downplay her behavior because you know they have to get the benefit of the doubt. :Step:

No wonder these weak individuals keep trying to breed themselves out of existence. The self-genocide of the weak because they know they shouldn't exist according to nature. :blessed:

This would be true but as most of these picture posts show you, the coli is not mostly black. Its a LOT of undercover CACs on here fronting

Malikthegod

opposite of mediocre
Daps
This chick had to have been on drugs. The sense of entitlement was out of control in that video. No lie though I wish someone at my job would go in on me like that. People act like the uniform doesn't come off.