Wow if this video of a woman ordering at dunkin donuts dont get you pissed...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The worst kind of white woman. May this video haunt her for the rest of her life.

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
funny-gif-Bugs-Bunny-Florida.gif

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Narcissistic Personality Disorder on display. Facebook is like crack for Narcissists, bytch thinks she is a victim because she didn't get a receipt.

Oh and...

Get married brehs

:patrice:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
this is your everyday yelp poster...

this. When she said she gave compliments and recommendations of the dunkin donuts saying it was the best in town, that thought popped in my head. Those type of losers review places like dry cleaners and pet stores with such critique it would put Roger Ebert to shame. I guarantee that loser does this. Probably did it in store

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
this. When she said she gave compliments and recommendations of the dunkin donuts saying it was the best in town, that thought popped in my head. Those type of losers review places like dry cleaners and pet stores with such critique it would put Roger Ebert to shame. I guarantee that loser does this. Probably did it in store

:salute:

I hate those pretentious fukks... They give an account of a bad experience, then make such a big deal of it...

"I went to starbucks and they didnt give the me right amount of espresso, i asked for a 2 percent low fat latte, and they gave me a soy latte, I am never going here again :queen:"

Like nikka, people make mistakes damn :rudy:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Like nikka, people make mistakes damn :rudy:

So what if this indecent was Taylor's mistake? Her whole life (at age of 27) should be thrown in the dumpster? If she dies at 70, that's 43 years of her life just sitting at home, with no job and no friends?

knight-on-white-stallion.jpg

:popcorn:

:bryan:

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
So what if this indecent was Taylor's mistake? Her whole life (at age of 27) should be thrown in the dumpster? If she dies at 70, that's 43 years of her life just sitting at home, with no job and no friends?

knight-on-white-stallion.jpg

:popcorn:

:bryan:

Im not condoning invading her personal life, but a reality check is definitely necessary.

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
i seriously hope that white garbage gets pistol whipped then shot in the leg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
The fact the picture looks like a baby peeking out a p*ssy hole at birth is enough for me to click x...wide screen dumb slut, ol vertical phone holdinasshoe

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikkas seriously think this bytch is mentally ill? :smh:

White woman coddling at its finest. Let that be a black chick going HAM like that and every white racist would be like, "See? Look at that sheboon! All these ******s need to be locked up! :bryan:"