Wow if this video of a woman ordering at dunkin donuts dont get you pissed...

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
Reading newspaper comments and smh at cacs saying

'this poor lady is obviously mentally ill'

'this woman has an undiagnosed mental illness'

'27 is a good age for mental illness to become apparent. I suspect that's the issue here.'

'this woman is obviously ill and needs out help why are we demonising her'

People just can't accept that in 2013 there are people who are this racist. These people are in denial. Call a spade a spade, this woman is a racist. :aicmon:

These people aren't in denial, they're probably fukking racist themselves.

Whites are allowed to have a mental illness and get sympathy. We know those comments wouldn't exist if she was black...

You get more excuses if you're white.

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Retail or just dealing with customers is the worst. Especially when you have people like this dumb bytch walking in.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
These people aren't in denial, they're probably fukking racist themselves.

Whites are allowed to have a mental illness and get sympathy. We know those comments wouldn't exist if she was black...

You get more excuses if you're white.
people of all races do that.
Black folks tend to defend black people more, and white people defend white people more etc...

people are just dumb in general.

thats why most of the time its a waste of time to bring up race in shyt like this. The bytch isnt crazy because she is white, and if she was black she wouldnt be crazy because she was black...crazy is crazy.

Ive worked enough jobs where you had to deal w/ people...Black women probably gave it to the folks I worked with the hardest....but I never said it was because they were black and felt entitled :yeshrug:

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
Or she's just an entitled c*nt.

Don't be so quick to make excuses for the bytch

:whoa: Settle down sonny. I dislike the bytch as much as you do and I'm not making excuses for her. The fact that she expected to get a positive response from the internet makes it obvious that she's mentally ill. She's a c*nt regardless.

Daps
:whoa: Settle down sonny. I dislike the bytch as much as you do and I'm not making excuses for her. The fact that she expected to get a positive response from the internet makes it obvious that she's mentally ill. She's a c*nt regardless.

No it doesn't, it makes her stupid. Big difference.

She is just your typical dumb ass entitled white c*nt. She thought i`ll post this on FB and Tommy, Tammy and Becky will get so many lulz off of it. I`ll probably get a 100 likes.

She's just dumb, dumb people think going on a reality show like rant in a Dunkin Donuts is "cool".

You saying she's mentally ill is making an excuse for her. Hey, the bytch said it herself, she has a business degree.

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This chick had to have been on drugs. The sense of entitlement was out of control in that video. No lie though I wish someone at my job would go in on me like that. People act like the uniform doesn't come off.

As a former customer service agent, I can tell you this was everyday behavior. Not to be racist, but white women would straight fall out like a kid not getting some toy at Target because you ask them to find something or change a channel. Then they would go off on you. You would hear, boompadoomptoomp!!!, then crying like some little kid. Old people were much better customers as were men. Would always get some cool brehs on. Again, not to be racist, but black women would cuss me out on a regular basis. They would always include the statement they are an independent black woman. They would always be yelling at some dude in the background.

BasketCase

Superstar
Daps
You saying she's mentally ill is making an excuse for her. Hey, the bytch said it herself, she has a business degree.

So what you're saying is that no one with a business degree can be mentally ill? You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer are you?